'24 GA WR Ny Carr (Miami commit)

And there's the misconception of our offense.

Check Hookers pass attempts with the rest of the country and see what you find.

We run it just as much we throw it. Hooker barley had 3,000 yards passing in 12 games played. So no, that's really surprising to hear that about Bennett...
UGA also had one of the best defenses in college football history. They forced a lot of 3 and outs, giving them a lot more offensive possessions. Give the Vols a defense half as good and Hendo puts up video game stats.

I have no idea how many drops they had. The point was that we have an offense that slings it around, while uga is run heavy, yet the attempts and yardage were similar for the returning qbs. Hooker is definitely more on the money than Bennett. It was interesting because I thought we would have had 25-30% more attempts and yards passing.

Eh, we don’t really sling it around tho.

Hooker only had 30+ pass attempts 2x.

37 vs UGA
41 vs Purdue

He had 25+ pass attempts only 2 more times.

28 vs Bama
26 vs Ole Miss

Perception really is a crazy thing:
Stetson Bennett had 15 less pass attempts and 83 less passing yards than Hooker last season, according to ESPN. Many games he didn’t need to throw much in the fourth quarter. Like Hooker, he didn't start every game. We definitely feel like we slung it around. To be clear, Hooker is better. Just talking about the perception of Bennett not throwing it around. I definitely didn’t think their attempts and yards would be so similar.
UGA also played in the SEC championship and 2 playoff games. That's at least two more games than Hooker/UT played in.

Reactions: Carp
Eh, we don’t really sling it around tho.

Hooker only had 30+ pass attempts 2x.

37 vs UGA
41 vs Purdue

He had 25+ pass attempts only 2 more times.

28 vs Bama
26 vs Ole Miss
ButT when you score early and often, there is not much need to throw often

Those games listed were games that needed those passes

Reactions: MarcoVol
He’s 2024
jim-carrey-hit.gif

VN Store

Back