'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

Of course they do. I don't think I've ever known any teenager who didn't like the idea of go carts, bungee jumping stuff, arcades, zip-lines, hanging out with friends, girls on vacation, and a national park as beautiful as any beach in the southeast, etc. It's not like they'll be doing it all the time. . . or ever. It's the fact that all those things, and a lot more, are available here and the distance for the large majority of recruits is not much, if any further than the other SEC schools from their home.

The point is that the recruiting "hotbeds" are not far enough away to make any difference for the majority of recruits. It is not an insurmountable obstacle some make it out to be. . . in fact, it's not much of any issue at all, especially when you're winning. . .
Curt Maggitt

Could you elaborate for simpletons such as I please?
giphy.gif

anyone that has a Clemson Subscription I'd like to see what their Monday insider says. There is about 100 comments on it. Has to be some Matthews news in there

Reactions: Ericvol2096
anyone that has a Clemson Subscription I'd like to see what their Monday insider says. There is about 100 comments on it. Has to be some Matthews news in there
I will ask some Clemson buddies…was at lake with 12 of them and they were like y’all have been whipping our butts In everything. Football, Baseball, recruiting…it sucks!

Couldn’t stop smiling, been living here since 2008 so been a lot of pain to get to this point with these people lol.

I will ask some Clemson buddies…was at lake with 12 of them and they were like y’all have been whipping our butts In everything. Football, Baseball, recruiting…it sucks!

Couldn’t stop smiling, been living here since 2008 so been a lot of pain to get to this point with these people lol.
did you tell your buddy about our proposed Roshambo commitment deal?

Matthews is all Pantone Un Ciento, Cinquentayuno.

I live in Myrtle Beach, SC actually have all my life and when I was a kid back in the 90's there were ALOT of Vol fans just in the last decade have the Clemson stickers started to show up on cars

Steve Wiltfong alerted the industry over the weekend that a decision is expected very soon for athlete Mike Matthews. No decision date has been set, however— at least not publicly.

Wiltfong also entered a Tennesse Crystal Ball.

Think an established, explosive offense and name recognition and elite skill sets incoming at quarterback will be what pushes Tennessee over the edge if the Vols win out.

Clemsons Anna Adams on 247

Steve Wiltfong alerted the industry over the weekend that a decision is expected very soon for athlete Mike Matthews. No decision date has been set, however— at least not publicly.

Wiltfong also entered a Tennesse Crystal Ball.

Think an established, explosive offense and name recognition and elite skill sets incoming at quarterback will be what pushes Tennessee over the edge if the Vols win out.

Clemsons Anna Adams on 247
Honestly believe this one has been over for a while. We’re just waiting on an official date.

VN Store

Back