'21 GA WR Julian Nixon (Tennessee signee)

What is everyone's opinion on this dude, other than he is a 4 star
Haven't watched his film yet.

What is everyone's opinion on this dude, other than he is a 4 star
Haven't watched his film yet.
It doesn't appear he has a full junior season highlight on Hudl. It was reported that we are good with our two current widereceiver commits and will only take a 3rd if it's a blue chip. I would hope that there were bigger fish we were in on but the staff could like how his game is different than what's currently in the class and what we have coming in.

It doesn't appear he has a full junior season highlight on Hudl. It was reported that we are good with our two current widereceiver commits and will only take a 3rd if it's a blue chip. I would hope that there were bigger fish we were in on but the staff could like how his game is different than what's currently in the class and what we have coming in.

donte thornton was my #1 want for wr

but hey i won't complain at all if we get this dude

donte thornton was my #1 want for wr

but hey i won't complain at all if we get this dude
Thornton is great. I think the staff is going hard after Colzie and their could be some connections there with us landing Whitehead from the same school also. Both of these recruits could be long shots, but they are more of what I think of when we are holding out for blue chips.

I watched several of Nixon's games recaps on his Hudl page, nothing jumped out. But those are just about 10 plays from random games so it means nothing

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Thornton is great. I think the staff is going hard after Colzie and their could be some connections there with us landing Whitehead from the same school also. Both of these recruits could be long shots, but they are more of what I think of when we are holding out for blue chips.

I watched several of Nixon's games recaps on his Hudl page, nothing jumped out. But those are just about 10 plays from random games so it means nothing
i want colzie as well lol

Lol watch this dude just be amazingly honest and transparent.
My guess is Kieth Niebuhr told Callahan & Witfong that Auburn has moved on. Niebuhr put in a crystal ball as well. Callahan has to have 100% confirmation before he drops a CB.

My guess is Kieth Niebuhr told Callahan & Witfong that Auburn has moved on. Niebuhr put in a crystal ball as well. Callahan has to have 100% confirmation before he drops a CB.
Auburn only taking 2 wr's according to them. So like you said, they may have moved on.

VN Store

Back