'21 GA WR Julian Nixon (Tennessee signee)

What is confusing in that sentence? I said Julian was probably upset because staff have more than likely dropped their level of communication with him from a daily communication to a weekly communication as they focus on uncommitted prospects. Seems pretty clear.
Seems like you might be in the know with him. They all really need to think about the big picture. I’m sure they want the absolute best class possible, so pushing for uncommitted is a must. Plus we have a season coming that is very pivotal in our rebirth IMO. Just pass it on and try to keep the waves at a minimal.

Well Mookie, I quoted the part where you said the coaching staff had reduced their communication “because of bandwidth issues “. What exactly are you meaning by “bandwidth issues “?

Well Mookie, I quoted the part where you said the coaching staff had reduced their communication “because of bandwidth issues “. What exactly are you meaning by “bandwidth issues “?
I first thought he was being sarcastic in claiming internet woes but then at second glance I think by bandwidth he means there's only so much time in a day.

I first thought he was being sarcastic in claiming internet woes but then at second glance I think by bandwidth he means there's only so much time in a day.
I took it as if he was saying the coaches were on some type of limited data plan on their phones and were having to choose which recruits to contact? Definitely “wut” worthy unless it’s some of this new Twitter language which escapes me

Last edited:
I took it as if he was saying the coaches were on some type of limited data plan on their phones and were having to choose which recruits to contact? Definitely “wut” worthy unless it’s some of this new Twitter language which escapes me

Have you literally never heard someone use that terminology before? It's not some new lingo or uncommon. It just means there is only so much time at work and your bandwidth is how you choose to spend that time.

Hope he ends up having Barnett type success. Again, kids like this deserve everything to work in their favor. Didn’t waver, flirt or whatever, he stayed true. Here’s hoping he ends up in the first round.

Yes, I’m drunk
And his former teammates we have committed aren’t too shabby either. Hopefully their recruitment goes the same way.

Last edited:
No biggie but I found this comment interesting from I assume Julian’s dad.

Attachments

• 68083A62-0F02-4EE8-BACC-744652E98040.jpeg
    68083A62-0F02-4EE8-BACC-744652E98040.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 390

VN Store

Back