'21 GA WR Julian Nixon (Tennessee signee)

Parents want him to wait because his choice isn't Aubby. Now, if momma and daddy get their palms greased, we can forget him.

Reactions: JacketVol
Does Julian Nixon have his mind made up? Is he close to making a decision? Recruiting fans, especially those that love the Tennessee Vols have been wondering that a lot lately. Nixon has been repping that Power T and the Tennessee orange all over social media lately, and he was not shy talking up the Vols in his latest interview with Rivals.com. "Tennessee has made me feel like a priority and like I am wanted. They have told me I am their No. 1 guy and they are different," said Nixon.
"I am an Auburn fan, and I always will be a fan, but it is Tennessee on top for me. It is how they are recruiting me, the opportunity I have to play there and how they have told me they are saving me a spot. "We have trust in coach Jeremy Pruitt and the coaches there too. My dad played with coach Pruitt, so they have a strong relationship and I have been talking to him and coach Tee Martin a lot.
Has a decision already been made? Could a public commitment be nearing? "I was planning to visit Tennessee, LSU and Ohio State this spring, but with everything going on now, I don't think I will be able to take visits for a while. I feel like I am getting close to a commitment and I think it could come this spring. "Tennessee is the school for me right now. I am already talking to other guys about Tennessee, so I feel really good about them. "I would say Tennessee is ahead by a lot right now." Nixon is talking to Martin daily and Pruitt multiple times a week. He said no other school is recruiting him near to the level Tennessee has been recently and the Vols are the clear favorite at this time.
-Simmons

Last edited:
Sounds almost too pro- Tennessee, considering he isn’t committed.

🧐

Last edited:

VN Store

Back