'20 GA WR Joshua Downs

4_4642910.jpg

Joshua Downs

5'9" 150 lbs., WR, high school freshman, North Gwinnett High School, Suwanee, GA
40-yd dash- 4.59
Shuttle- 4.31
Vertical- 34.5"
Class of 2020

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Joshua Downs, 2020 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com

This recruit has 5 official scholarship offers(App State, Boston College, ETSU, Georgia State, & NC State). Other schools of interest are UT, Georgia, Maryland, & Tulane.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.4 slot guy, has not gotten much bigger since his freshman year. Ran away from Grayson defenders last year in the playoffs. Dad played at NC State, a couple rumors floating around about him maybe switching schools his sr season....we will see

ā€œCoach Pruitt has always told me that in the 2020 class, he wanted me and he wanted me to go recruit guys I want to play with. He has told me to let them know who I want to get and they will help me build this class. ā€œI want to definitely get some top offensive linemen and wide receivers. I have my teammate Arik Gilbert, wide receivers Porter Rooks and Joshua Downs and some others already in mind. I will be recruiting for sure.ā€
- Harrison Bailey, via Chad Simmons article

i am somewhat shocked here, i was told he was a NC State legacy. I hear his younger brother, who is at Mill Creek i think, is the better prospect.

Watched him over the last 4 years, as a Sophomore i might have agreed, it helped having Jimmy and Cade throwing to him...this past year production was down but i think thats more because of qb play. I wouldnt have been dissapointed if he was a Tenn commit but also i think there are bigger needs going into this coming year

he plays on a 7v7 team with Harrison Bailey. Hopefully Bailey can talk him into flipping and signing with the good guys.

VN Store

Back