'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

From the time that reported that he was the talk all over campus, nothing has changed with him at all. As of matter of fact, hearing now that there might even be a visit after all. Miami was the place, but in the last month, we have really stepped in here. We will see where this goes. I’m still excited hearing from my friend on what he is still hearing.

I do too. With Haselwood, it seems an OC is needed to prove that we plan to air it out (which was his reasoning for decommitting to UGA, whom still appear to be in the driver's seat).

In the end I dont think we get him. I think UGA will win out. But the fact that we are even getting serious looks from him is huge. I mean with as bad as our offense was, no bowl game, only 5 wins, a new OC and the #1 WR still gives us a shot? That says a lot about this staff. If we were somehow able to win 8 games next year, NSD of 2020 could be epic.

Well hello there

tenor.gif

I said this yesterday-- great to see us push-- getting him on campus means Pruitt is feeling good about his OC and the WR attention he will draw. Get this kid and one other (AND BRILES of course), and this will be a great start to vamping up this offense... now we just need a QB .

I have my doubts that he would be here without expectation of new OC being there. Is he signing during early period or feb? Must be feb if this is an unofficial

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol

VN Store

Back