'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood

The Dog

Oh, my bad. Know I saw him on the Missiori visit list. Guess he changed his mind. Like I said, never thought UT really had a chance. I've been drinking a little tonight, so although I said I would bet on him ending up at FSU, I think I meant Miami. Time for me to go to bed, BGS

GetEmVols

As of right now Haselwood is visiting tomorrow, so anything is possible, imo, if UT gets him on campus. It may be a pipe dream, but like I said, visiting tomorrow=a chance
He is visiting Florida State. He has no plans to visit UT at all. Eric Gray is who we should be excited about right now. I think he is going to commit to us this weekend.

Oh, my bad. Know I saw him on the Missiori visit list. Guess he changed his mind. Like I said, never thought UT really had a chance. I've been drinking a little tonight, so although I said I would bet on him ending up at FSU, I think I meant Miami. Time for me to go to bed, BGS
This is how you end up with three baby mamas.

DarkAvenger

Negative BOT back in the house. We've all missed this version of you. 🙄

Chicken Little has spoken, fellas. Shut 'er down.
I wouldn’t say wrong as much as unlikely, if JG takes the next step as a qb and he is closer than some think. I believe the good guys pull some quality scrunt at receiver. He is beyond good at deep balls under pressure but if he can get the consistency of lock and an Oline that cuts his hits in half then I think that’s a game changer. Doesn’t help when you have arguably the best 1-2 punch in 50/50 receivers in the nation.

cncchris33

I wouldn’t say wrong as much as unlikely, if JG takes the next step as a qb and he is closer than some think. I believe the good guys pull some quality scrunt at receiver. He is beyond good at deep balls under pressure but if he can get the consistency of lock and an Oline that cuts his hits in half then I think that’s a game changer. Doesn’t help when you have arguably the best 1-2 punch in 50/50 receivers in the nation.
Yeah, I think it's unlikely, too. Just tired of the immediate manic negativity following a loss. BOT has always been negative with regards to recruiting, but lately had seemingly brightened up his outlook. Now he's back to his old ways. Haselwood is a long shot at best, I would agree. His post, while likely true, just struck a nerve. Happy Thanksgiving to all...you too BOT. 😀

GVol1966

What we need are wrs that can rack up some YAC instead of catching the ball and falling straight down.
What we need is some receivers that catch the 🏈.
It was reported (on the game, or post game show? Or 1 of them other shows, I can’t remember) 25% of JG’s incompletions are because of drops. Highest in the SEC I think

BigOrangeTrain

Negative BOT back in the house. We've all missed this version of you. 🙄

Chicken Little has spoken, fellas. Shut 'er down.
Clearly opinions be damned on VN. I am sure Pruitt reads this board and takes the advice of posters on here. Chicken little has spoken, shut er down fellas lol. Stick that chest out and get that e-cred 😂😂😂😂😂😂

LoudOrange

It's not really. FSU is bottoming out this year as where Tennessee bottomed out last year. Tennessee has shown some signs of life and improvement this year. FSU has gotten worse as the season has wore on. A lot of differences between the respective states of these 2 teams.
I don't totally disagree with you, but didn't they just beat BC Saturday?

VN Store

Sponsors