'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't UT push the players connected in the bag o' cash scandal to transfer out as a way of self-punishment?

Morris/etc may not have had much of a choice in the matter.

Yes which may have been part of Key/Grays decision but Wanya was headed out regardless

No, transferred to Colorado State and was a beast. Turned into a 4th or 5th round pick I believe.
He was very good at CSU, and probably had put 4th/5th rd ability on tape following his junior year, but unfortunately was arrested for a misdemeanor assault charge involving his girlfriend. As a result, and a recent change to the NFL domestic violence policy, he was denied an invitation to the NFL Combine, which likely cost him a shot at being drafted. He signed with the Dolphins as an UFA.

I think your argument that he wasn't awesome falls apart once you acknowledge that he was awesome.

I just went with it. He's not awesome and he's never been awesome. Going off on a 3-9 mountain west team one year doesn't make up for his severe lack of production or doing really anything significant every other year of his college and pro career.

I think your argument that he wasn't awesome falls apart once you acknowledge that he was awesome.

I just went with it. He's not awesome and he's never been awesome. Going off on a 3-9 mountain west team one year doesn't make up for his severe lack of production or doing really anything significant every other year of his college and pro career.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't UT push the players connected in the bag o' cash scandal to transfer out as a way of self-punishment?

Morris/etc may not have had much of a choice in the matter.
Well, don't take benefits and there wont be a problem. I dont feel bad for any of them.

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back