'19 GA WR Jadon Haselwood (Oklahoma commit)

Guys, after watching the interview with Jadon, he's coming here...

Some of you guys are concerned about being disappointed if he were to go somewhere else....Relax guys, he will be a Vol and be a big dog too.
Wish you were right, but think it’s OU all the way. I’ll gladly eat all the crow if I’m wrong

Jennings is gone or more than likely gone. Pruitt for sure used that in the recruiting pitch. Callaway is more towards coming back (I think) but our dog (Jennings) is gone and his spot is wide open for the taking....

Jennings is gone or more than likely gone. Pruitt for sure used that in the recruiting pitch. Callaway is more towards coming back (I think) but our dog (Jennings) is gone and his spot is wide open for the taking....

Where is Jennings going? Too much heart to transfer, and while I love watching him play, he’s not on anybody’s draft board at all.

If true it makes sense why JJ really was never targeted this year and that upsets me Pruitt has done some questionable things that hasn’t settled very well with me but I don’t know the whole story and I’m not the coach so I’ll keep a cool head!..but JJ should have gotten more touches.

Reactions: INKYBERRYVOL
Why is it when kids don’t want to go to Georgia they pass on them or they didn’t want them.
I was reading on a blog the other day Georgia didn’t want H.Bailey LOL...... They have been blowing his fathers phone up for over a year. He just didn’t want to go to Ga. That isnt a knock on Ga that kids pick another school.
It’s called GreysonDawg Syndrome.

Reactions: SugarCC
First off, no inside info here. I thought I heard or read he was thinking of going to the NFL or transferring. Mainly NFL.Reasons for Both; another new OC, injures, been here longer than planned, not getting the opportunities (targets) he should be. Jennings is the truest meaning of a VFL so I hope I was wrong. As for Haslewood, he is elite but Jennings would whip dat arse, imo. Wish we could have both in O&W next yr!!

Just an educated guess.
He is guessing (and I hope he is right) but no different than all the other experts on Volnation with the “he’s gone” and “he is not coming here it is free trip”. So give the guy his due for his thoughts on the situation. St least he did not use the I have an insider and my gynecologist just examined Butch Jones and he said this or that.

Jennings is going nowhere man....Some posters just can't get away from being negative...
Definitely not trying to be negative. If Jennings leaves for the NFL I’d watch his team play... even if it was the raiders or the browns... I just meant if he’s leaving then that’s a huge selling point to 5* wr.

VN Store

Back