'21 GA WR Deion Colzie (Notre Dame commit)

Was on SECrant and a Bama fan was saying that Colzie isn’t a take for UGA and that his ranking will drop. Also assuming, if true, he isnt one for Bama either.

Come join big bro in Ktown.

source.gif

Well just for shiz and giggles to see if his stock mysteriously drops:

Currently on 247 composite he's .9679, #66 nationally, #9 WR, #7 in GA
247 individually he's a 93, 110 nationally, #13 WR, #11 GA
Rivals has him as a 5.9 #73 nationally, #11 WR, #7 in GA

Man, I really hope so, as much as I love Wideman, this kid is more polished as a college WR, right now and as another poster said, an instant starter.
I do not care at all who is better, I just want as many guys as possible and hope a couple live up to the hype. Look how many guys Bama had at receiver last year. If HB redshirts this year, he will have an unbelievable amount of talent to throw to in 2021:

Keyton
Gibbs
Wideman
Callaway
Hyatt
Beckwith
Marley
Mosley
Nixon
Wolfe
Merrill
Campbell
Colzie?

This position group was thin af after we only took Keyton two years ago, now look at what we could potentially have?

I do not care at all who is better, I just want as many guys as possible and hope a couple live up to the hype. Look how many guys Bama had at receiver last year. If HB redshirts this year, he will have an unbelievable amount of talent to throw to in 2021:

Keyton
Gibbs
Wideman
Callaway
Hyatt
Beckwith
Marley
Mosley
Nixon
Wolfe
Merrill
Campbell
Colzie?

This position group was thin af after we only took Keyton two years ago, now look at what we could potentially have?
Keyton - Jr.
Hyatt - Soph.
Colzie - Fr.

Those 3 as the starters gives me so many warm feelings.

Reactions: Joe Dirt
Wideman will be a starter by 2021. Maybe even at some point this season. Dudes a freak athlete that’ll be hell to deal with when he masters route running
Okay let me try again.

Keyton
Wideman
Hyatt

Also another part of me thinks Keyton May get lost in the shuffle, but’s that’s probably my bvs

Okay let me try again.

Keyton
Wideman
Hyatt

Also another part of me thinks Keyton May get lost in the shuffle, but’s that’s probably my bvs
Keyton is a stud who explode this year. Hyatt & Wideman both will be program changers. Callaway will be a stud as well, then throw in Holiday & Beckwith we are filthy. The starters will be Keyton Wideman & Hyatt in '21. And Bailey will deliver with his two bookends.

Okay let me try again.

Keyton
Wideman
Hyatt

At the very worst he’ll be a solid WR for us, with the guys in front of him it was going to be though to see much PT last year. With that said he flashed a couple times and was earning more PT towards the end of the year. WR’s usually make the biggest jump from Freshman to Sophomore year.

VN Store

Back