'21 GA WR Deion Colzie (Notre Dame commit)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I would switch Walker and Nixon. Nixon seems too big to play on the outside.
I thik Nixon will be a very good reciever. Being big does not mean he can not run with speed and he has really good hands. he is tall and big enough to catch the 50-50 balls.

I've heard that his team mate has him lured in to cm join him at UT. Whitehead has been working him hard and it just seems to be paying off.
Man, I really hope so, as much as I love Wideman, this kid is more polished as a college WR, right now and as another poster said, an instant starter.

Reactions: de1conley
Nixon could be a David Martin clone. Or even a big body type Wr like the kid from Clempsun a few yrs ago Deon Caine
Agree on the Nixon/David Martin. I always hoped for more out of him at Tennessee. Seemed like a lot of untapped potential, but things never clicked. Nixon is already a lot bigger than Deon Cain ever was. Cain is only about 6-2, 200-205 lbs. Nixon is already 6-3/6-4 and 230 lbs.

Agree on the Nixon/David Martin. I always hoped for more out of him at Tennessee. Seemed like a lot of untapped potential, but things never clicked. Nixon is already a lot bigger than Deon Cain ever was. Cain is only about 6-2, 200-205 lbs. Nixon is already 6-3/6-4 and 230 lbs.

By the comparison to Cain he was their big body possession fade route guy who was opposite their GUY who was Mike Williams. Btw I've seen Cain in person so I know measurable, but I was speaking on role in the game. Needless to say Nixon will have a few options once he gets here but those were the 2 that I have thought of since watching his film. We just hv to hope he doesn't get here and get lost in the sauce like Niko Creamer.

By the comparison to Cain he was their big body possession fade route guy who was opposite their GUY who was Mike Williams. Btw I've seen Cain in person so I know measurable, but I was speaking on role in the game. Needless to say Nixon will have a few options once he gets here but those were the 2 that I have thought of since watching his film. We just hv to hope he doesn't get here and get lost in the sauce like Niko Creamer.
Or Jason Croom.

Nixon could be a David Martin clone. Or even a big body type Wr like the kid from Clempsun a few yrs ago Deon Caine

There’s also this guy who I wasn’t thinking about. He’s about the same size as Nixon and was Notre Dames go to guy. Went to Pittsburgh in the 2nd round

"The communication is so important, so not being able to take visits, how these schools communicate with me is very important.

"Those three schools have been reaching out to me a lot, I have relationships with coaches on those staffs and that is what is most important right now when evaluating the schools. "I know Alabama, Florida and Tennessee are great schools with great coaches, but more than that is how they are recruiting me. That has shown me a lot."

Colzie said each school is "pleading their case" when they talk, but more than that, they are checking on, building personal relationships and looking out for him and his family. With three schools all but locked into that final five, seven are likely fighting for those final two spots. It is crunch time for Colzie and a decision could come sooner if campuses aren't back open for visits in the coming months.

"After I get the next cut made, I will see how things are going," said Colzie. "I would still like to take visits, but if we can't, then I could commit a little sooner. "If we get back to visits, then I will wait it out, take five official visits and commit late in the process. I am just waiting to see what happens with that."

Education is what is most important to Colzie and that will play a big role in his decision, but there is more to it than that.

"Life after football is very important to me, so that is what I am looking at first, but the family environment and coaches are big in this too. I want to play somewhere that coaches and players have similar goals and want to play together. "The educational part is definitely first for me, but there are a couple other important factors in my commitment."

- Rivals

Is it though? Their class is falling apart. Bowl cut sucks.
Well, I share your affinity for hatred as it pertains to Bowl Cut, but they have the #16 class with only 10 commitments, there hasn’t been but one recent decommitment that I’m aware of, and as of late April-early May, UGA was Colzie’s leader. What did I miss?

Well, I share your affinity for hatred as it pertains to Bowl Cut, but they have the #16 class with only 10 commitments, there hasn’t been but one recent decommitment that I’m aware of, and as of late April-early May, UGA was Colzie’s leader. What did I miss?

You missed Deion dumping a Georgia hat in a bowl of baked beans.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back