'24 GA WR BJ Gibson

Fingers

BJ Gibson, 2024 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com
BJ Gibson - Wilcox County - WR
B.J. Gibson - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
https://www.hudl.com/profile/14815782/BJ-Gibson

College football teams are loving what they are seeing in 2024 athlete/receiver BJ Gibson. The four-star spent his sophomore season working over Georgia defenses for Wilcox County watching a flood of offers coming in throughout the offseason. Gibson’s offer sheet is nearing 20, but with a catch, he’s a Tennessee Volunteers baseball commit.
“I am going back to Tennessee for the Florida game (Sept. 24),” Gibson stated. “I might go to Penn State vs. Auburn (Sept. 17), and I might go to Wake Forest vs. Florida State (Oct. 1). I might also go to the Auburn vs. Georgia game (Oct. 8) or to the South Carolina vs. Kentucky game (Oct. 8).”
The relationship with Tennessee’s baseball program is on point, and the football staff is trying to get to that level.

“On Sept. 1, at 7:00 a.m. that morning, I was talking to coach (Josh) Heupel,” Gibson said. “I have been talking to their receivers coach (Kelsey Pope) a lot. We talked on Tuesday; we had a general conversation.”
“Cincinnati, Tennessee, Wake Forest, Auburn, Louisville, West Virginia, Mississippi State, Georgia Tech, Florida, UCF, Kentucky, Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, Georgia, of course, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, and LSU have all reached out,” Gibson said. “That’s all off the top of my head right now.”
r.wright

Do we do that or go opposite? Could we have them sign to play baseball and have them listed as PWOs on the football roster to save scholarship spots?

Well i doubt they’re going to give up a guaranteed baseball scholarship or half a baseball scholarship, whatever they’re being offered; for a PWO. Maybe Eric Berry will pay their tuition and they can just walk on?

VN Store

Back