Ga weekend

breadman

Go Vols
Me and my buddies are coming up for the game. We usually grill or do bbq. What are my options for delivery on gameday to keep it simple this year? We usually tail gate at the methodist church close to stadium? Any help appreciated. Also best golf course from Chattanooga to Knoxville?

Me and my buddies are coming up for the game. We usually grill or do bbq. What are my options for delivery on gameday to keep it simple this year? We usually tail gate at the methodist church close to stadium? Any help appreciated. Also best golf course from Chattanooga to Knoxville?
I like WindRiver in Lenoir City. You won't confuse it with Augusta National, but it's pretty good, scenic, not expensive, and it's on the way to town.

If you’re talking about bbq, we brought rib/brisket plates from dead end the first game of the season. Wasn’t delivered, but they break it up by person and can basically do each meal however you want it.

VN Store

Back