'20 GA WDE Simeon Barrow Jr

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
How has Harrison become so legendary without having played his first snap in a college game? Starting to remind me of the JJP hype from last year
Hope I guess? Didn’t really have anything to do with my post. I remember some thinking he’d bulk up to play DT...went the other way.

Coach Punk

Sale on veal at Ellijay Meat Market
Lab Rat
You think the same about Roman Harrison? Read similar comments his senior season.
Honestly, yes. I don’t think he’s added a pound since he’s got on campus. Just got massively defined. I would’ve put money on him being over 250 if I was a betting man.

And with Ojulari going anywhere but here somebody was thinking this was the next one in line for some reason. I think I fell for TOS hype.

vol2002

3 star U 10 years and running
I saw where Tennessee is the 13th best program in the conference according to its cumulative SEC record since the league expanded in 2012. Yet there is a lingering expectation among many in our fanbase that we should be rolling in 5-stars. I’d be really interested to see the all-time list of the programs that have produced the second worst record in their conference over a 6-year stretch and yet still recruited at a nationally elite level. I’m going to presume this list forms the basis for their opinion because I logically can’t think what else could. So, I’m really interested to see it.

BigOrangeTrain

I saw where Tennessee is the 13th best program in the conference according to its cumulative SEC record since the league expanded in 2012. Yet there is a lingering expectation among many in our fanbase that we should be rolling in 5-stars. I’d be really interested to see the all-time list of the programs that have produced the second worst record in their conference over a 6-year stretch and yet still recruited at a nationally elite level. I’m going to presume this list forms the basis for their opinion because I logically can’t think what else could. So, I’m really interested to see it.
IMG_0477.JPG

SweetasSoda

People have fast food, microwaves, etc. They expect everything now.

Bring_Back_Dooley

Harrison Bailey's Dad
I don’t think I can like this post enough. Spot on.

sjt18

So... the way to not be bad anymore is to continue recruiting the same level of players? Or is your goal just mediocrity?

VN Store

Sponsors