'21 GA WDE Noah Collins

Here for Junior Day.

Must be offering off of measurable because he's not yet ranked and according to this article after Texas offered, he's barely played

A 6’5, 205-pound weak-side defensive end prospect in the 2020 class, Collins is credited with two tackles and one tackle for loss throughout his junior campaign.

At one time, LSU was the favorite for Harris, and at this time, that is the school Collins is leaning towards. "LSU is definitely my top school right now. I took my first visit there about a week and a half ago and it was great. They showed me a lot and I saw a lot of great opportunities for me.

"I really liked how diverse it was there. They had a lot of things that grabbed my attention. I watched the scrimmage, I saw the campus, I talked to coach [Dennis] Johnson for a while and it was all great. I like how they send guys to the NFL too."
He recently visited Georgia. Collins was in Athens last weekend and he saw a lot of Bulldogs battling.

"This was my second visit to Georgia, and this time, I got to watch practice. I saw a lot of competition out there. That is what really stood out to me. They have a lot of great players there and that were going hard. I saw a lot of good role models out there."
Georgia has not offered yet. LSU has. Another SEC school that has pulled the trigger that has Collins' attention is Tennessee.

"I visited Tennessee a few weeks ago and I liked it a lot," said Collins. "They really look after their players and they are getting better and stronger. I liked the energy there, how they were working and they are up there on my list too."

Baylor, Miami, Syracuse and Texas have also offered. Outside of Georgia, Florida State, Georgia Tech and some others are as well. Expect a lot of eyes on Collins this spring now that Harris have moved on to Tuscaloosa and he gets to step in showcase his ability.

-Rivals

Got an interview and finished up an article on this kid that’ll be up in the morning. He gave us some pretty short answers but a lot of noteworthy info in what few words we got outta him
I like people like that, personally.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back