'20 GA WDE Jared Ivey

jakez4ut

ready for football.
Long frame, long wingspan... Needs a year or so in the weight room... But he could be a big athletic, fast olb... Or a tight end.... What was that kid's name at UGA a couple years ago... Carter? That kind of player... Eventually.

JOEY'S ALL VOL !!!

Calling it like I see it
Long frame, long wingspan... Needs a year or so in the weight room... But he could be a big athletic, fast olb... Or a tight end.... What was that kid's name at UGA a couple years ago... Carter? That kind of player... Eventually.
Lorenzo Carter, was probably at least 25 to 30 lbs heavier coming out of High School and 40 to 45 lbs heavier upon leaving UGA, certainly the the same wingspan though.

JOEY'S ALL VOL !!!

Calling it like I see it
Yeah.. Just taking frame and wingspan...I wouldn't imagine this kid would be really ready for a year or two
I am liking what I'm seeing from our Strength and Conditioning staff so far. One year with them he could be beast mode ready with that frame, providing he has the attitude and killer instinct to go with his physical set.

jakez4ut

ready for football.
I am liking what I'm seeing from our Strength and Conditioning staff so far. One year with them he could be beast mode ready with that frame, providing he has the attitude and killer instinct to go with his physical set.
Maybe.. Feel like he needs a lot of weight added. Good weight takes some time.

But yeah...I agree.

VN Store

Sponsors