'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

The only insider I trust is AV.

We are lucky AV does what he does still. The one guy that has proven he is something and he gets crucified for people lying to coaches and changing their minds.

People call him fake when he has a good record and literally got I forgot who skybox seats on like two days notice.
AV and marker are the best

I’m not CalebSeals I’m just warrior5... this site is crazy lol. @Bassmaster_Vol hope your having as much fun as I am watching your posts... 😉
tenor.gif

Lol you guys have lists of people... is it like a hall of shame or something?
I’ve ferreted out my share of posters on their second...third...fourth...and beyond screennames. I don’t have any opinion on yours. I will say that doing the dumbfounded denial thing doesn’t sell otherwise. Best just bring your info and let it sell itself. You’ll have posters give you shizz no matter your accuracy rate, but if you break commits and developments well enough he’ll mostly take shots at you when he feeds at 2-3 AM. 😏

I’ve ferreted out my share of posters on their second...third...fourth...and beyond screennames. I don’t have any opinion on yours. I will say that doing the dumbfounded denial thing doesn’t sell otherwise. Best just bring your info and let it sell itself. You’ll have posters give you shizz no matter your accuracy rate, but if you break commits and developments well enough he’ll mostly take shots at you when he feeds at 2-3 AM. 😏
That’s sounds logical.

“I really like Tennessee,” Ojulari told GoVols247 in January after his visit for the Vols' first junior day of the year. “I really got to know the coaching staff really well. I really like them right now, but I’m still looking at some other schools, too. We’re going to see.

“There’s also a great atmosphere (there), the community and stuff, the love they show you when you’re down there and the facilities and stuff. Everywhere has great facilities, but Tennessee, sometimes it just feels like home.”

Ojulari is the younger brother of Georgia outside linebacker Azeez Ojulari. He's also a teammate of four-star Vols quarterback Harrison Bailey, one of the early stars of Tennessee's 2020 recruiting class.

The younger Ojulari is ranked the No. 143 overall prospect and No. 8 weakside defensive end in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite for the 2020 class. He's also ranked by 247Sports as the No. 217 overall player and No. 10 weakside defensive end in the 2020 class.

All six predictions on the 247Sports Crystal Ball point to Georgia as the favorite to land him.

247 - did we know he was on campus last week?

Reactions: JustSomeVolFan
You always crack me up. One of my favorite posters. Keep at em

Reactions: AaronUT and butchna

VN Store

Back