'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

You will have 1 for sure possibly 2... the 2 would be Cooper... don’t think he does but possibly... the fun part is the stuff that won’t be announced... we are doing well at WR... and O-Line... also Rogers is ours he is a really cool kid, not flashy a kid you have to like.
DL is a little tricky outside of Rogers but we are making pretty good ground there too. If Cooper waits (I don’t think he does) he will commit with Baron mid to late summer. I’m not going to say who it is this weekend because the kid wants it to be a surprise but you will be pleased. I don’t need E-Cred lol so maybe I’m hedging my bets 🤣

Of course you don't need e-cred!

Reactions: The Vol Abides
You will have 1 for sure possibly 2... the 2 would be Cooper... don’t think he does but possibly... the fun part is the stuff that won’t be announced... we are doing well at WR... and O-Line... also Rogers is ours he is a really cool kid, not flashy a kid you have to like.
DL is a little tricky outside of Rogers but we are making pretty good ground there too. If Cooper waits (I don’t think he does) he will commit with Baron mid to late summer. I’m not going to say who it is this weekend because the kid wants it to be a surprise but you will be pleased. I don’t need E-Cred lol so maybe I’m hedging my bets 🤣
giphy.gif

I haven't seen someone go this hard calling out an insider since I did it to NotoriousRPP and BamSeydu.
I think Warrior might be the most obvious fake insider of all. I hope I'm wrong. But dude goes from saying "he WILL pop soon" to saying "Idk, he's probably waiting until the end of the summer, but he might commit soon if they can convince him!" What kind of insider nonsense is that!?

CalebSeal? 🤔🤔🤔🤭🤭

I think Warrior might be the most obvious fake insider of all. I hope I'm wrong. But dude goes from saying "he WILL pop soon" to saying "Idk, he's probably waiting until the end of the summer, but he might commit soon if they can convince him!" What kind of insider nonsense is that!?

Bam was worse imo.

I haven’t been on here as much so haven’t kept up with Warrior too much. But wasn’t he the one who told everyone to calm our tits on HT when everyone else was “he gone”-en all over the place?

As always, I will never understand why it's that important to call out anybody. People change their mind sometimes more than once per day, take kids into the equation and the numbers grow more. Is it jealousy that makes you call them out? If not, why then?Do you think the rest of us have such short memories we won't recall what was said? It just goes on and on and just for the sake of argument someone does have inside info and a kid changes his mind you are like a pack of piranhas and then they feel screw us we won't get anymore info from them. Just let the rest of us decide for ourselves what we believe. I'm 58 and sometimes I swear reading this that most everyone else on here are in their teens. Please don't waste your time answering my questions, there isn't an answer that will make any sense to me and I hope the rest of us are able to decide for ourselves what we believe even without all your help. Sorry for the rant and as I know you will carry on.

As always, I will never understand why it's that important to call out anybody. People change their mind sometimes more than once per day, take kids into the equation and the numbers grow more. Is it jealousy that makes you call them out? If not, why then?Do you think the rest of us have such short memories we won't recall what was said? It just goes on and on and just for the sake of argument someone does have inside info and a kid changes his mind you are like a pack of piranhas and then they feel screw us we won't get anymore info from them. Just let the rest of us decide for ourselves what we believe. I'm 58 and sometimes I swear reading this that most everyone else on here are in their teens. Please don't waste your time answering my questions, there isn't an answer that will make any sense to me and I hope the rest of us are able to decide for ourselves what we believe even without all your help. Sorry for the rant and as I know you will carry on.
It’s amazing to me that people are more concerned that I, in an attempted humorous way, call people out for being fake insiders than they are concerned that people come on here and lie. Amazing to me.

Bam was worse imo.

I haven’t been on here as much so haven’t kept up with Warrior too much. But wasn’t he the one who told everyone to calm our tits on HT when everyone else was “he gone”-en all over the place?
Nah, he showed up the morning all the smoke started going towards the Vols. He may be legit, idk, I’ve just asked him to prove it. He responded by saying Mays will pop soon and then like 10 minutes later said he doesn’t know, might be late summer, but might be now. It’s funny to me.

Reactions: tatervol
Sorry Bass, never even mentioned you, was talking about the site in general melting down like 3 year olds everytime someone gives info and it is later proven incorrect. Tell me I'm wrong.

The only insider I trust is AV.

We are lucky AV does what he does still. The one guy that has proven he is something and he gets crucified for people lying to coaches and changing their minds.

People call him fake when he has a good record and literally got I forgot who skybox seats on like two days notice.

VN Store

Back