'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Did a quick search and it appears his older brother played in limited actions in 2 games.

Next year if his brother doesnt get more playing time it might help us pull him here. His brother at UGA is a double edge sword because you would think he would like being with his brother, but if hes brother doesnt get PT he will see what's going on first hand.

Did a quick search and it appears his older brother played in limited actions in 2 games.

Next year if his brother doesnt get more playing time it might help us pull him here. His brother at UGA is a double edge sword because you would think he would like being with his brother, but if hes brother doesnt get PT he will see what's going on first hand.

His brother also tore his ACL last winter. Wasn't even cleared for contact during fall camp. Was cleared for full go mid year. No chance for any freshmen to play meaningful snaps when missing so much time due to injury.

His brother also tore his ACL last winter. Wasn't even cleared for contact during fall camp. Was cleared for full go mid year. No chance for any freshmen to play meaningful snaps when missing so much time due to injury.

Stop bringing facts in here. Go away Dawg.

Reactions: thehutch40
Didn't know that. That's good enough. I'm just doing a quick google search. I'm just do use to everyone getting recruited over.

“I really like Tennessee,” said Ojulari, who's ranked the No. 84 overall prospect and No. 6 weakside defensive end in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “I really got to know the coaching staff really well. I really like them right now, but I’m still looking at some other schools, too. We’re going to see. There’s also a great atmosphere (there), the community and stuff, the love they show you when you’re down there and the facilities and stuff. Everywhere has great facilities, but Tennessee, sometimes it just feels like home.”

The 6-foot-3, 216-pound Ojulari joined a few Marietta teammates, including four-star Tennessee quarterback commitment Harrison Bailey and five-star athlete Arik Gilbert, in making the trip to Tennessee. Ojulari said Saturday’s visit allowed him to see more of the Vols’ training and medical facilities, and he “went to go see the dorms and check on one of my former teammates, Ramel Keyton, and see how he’s doing.”

Keyton, a former four-star prospect, is a freshman wide receiver who enrolled at Tennessee last week. “He really likes it,” Ojulari said of Keyton. “He didn’t really say much. We were just relaxing, kicking it with him, talking about some stuff. He’s recruiting me, too.” Keyton “made it clear” that he wants Ojulari to join him in playing for the Vols, he said, and told him “that they're changing the culture and they need some defensive guys, because they already built their offense.”

While the idea of joining his brother at Georgia is enticing, Ojulari said having Keyton — and perhaps Bailey — at Tennessee could make it easier for him to envision himself playing for the Vols. “It’s definitely in consideration to play with your friends or play with your family, or just be around people who’s close to you, that you already know,” Ojulari said. “Georgia, I still like them. They’re a big, top school right now, too. I’ve just got to take more visits and see where I best fit.”

Ojulari is planning to make more visits this Spring to UGA, Bama, Clemson and back to UT again soon. He's planning to make a commitment this summer.

VN Store

Back