'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

No he can come here thanks :)
“Seems like” plainly, is what it seems like. We are still in this, and it’s been confirmed by LA. Patiently waiting.
He’s waiting on Uga and Bama. Don’t think it’s gonna happen unless they miss big

Reactions: AaronUT
#3 overall for best performance yesterday

Ojulari dominated on Tuesday and he shed the reputation as purely a finesse speed player. Sure, he won with speed, but the 6-3, 222-pounder also showcased really quick, active hands and because of his speed, he was really effective when he did opt for power. Ojulari also had a gameplan on just about every rep and he had the wherewithal to adapt if an offensive lineman countered him. We had him down with an 11-4 win-loss record on Tuesday and even his losing reps flashed some exciting burst and athleticism.

So its all cool that he is waiting on those two teams but may just settle for TN? Why would you want a guy that just settles for us and really doesnt want to be here?
Because GA and AL can not possibly take all the great players that want to go there at the moment so getting some of those great players while we are rebuilding to get back to where all the great players want to come here is a great idea.

So its all cool that he is waiting on those two teams but may just settle for TN? Why would you want a guy that just settles for us and really doesnt want to be here?
Of course everyone wants guys who want to be here. And we've been getting a lot of those type of players. But if we get a guy this talented because he settled at this point in our program compared to those 2 teams, then I'm cool with it. Not like we're coming off back to back 10 win seasons or a decade of dominance right now.

Reactions: volsagain
Of course everyone wants guys who want to be here. And we've been getting a lot of those type of players. But if we get a guy this talented because he settled at this point in our program compared to those 2 teams, then I'm cool with it. Not like we're coming off back to back 10 win seasons or a decade of dominance right now.

I get it. But my thoughts are is that if he is just settling for us, then he may not be fully bought in. He may not guve his all on the field and classroom. Yeah I know he is talented but I just dont about these guys whi are waiting for an offer from other schools.

What if he commits, then Bama or UGA gets a decommit, then has room and wants him? Then he bolts. I would just much rather have a guy who wants to be here.

VN Store

Back