'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Here's what VQ said...

The big question for Tennessee’s 2020 class is outside linebacker. Who will fill the pass rusher role?Jordan Davis remains a commit for now, but Mississippi State has done a great job working to flip the JUCO pass rusher. The Vols don’t want to lose Davis because they currently have no other definite options right now. BJ Ojulari is a target but there’s still some size questions there. Reggie Grimes looks like an OLB right now, but could he grow into more of a Kyle Phillips body type? The staff loves Deonate Craig, but he visited back in April. The Vols are also swinging on a guy like 5-star Jordan Burch, who most believe will stay in-state. One new name on the board is Jared Ivey. The North Gwinnett end (6-6, 220) picked up an offer in May and will take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend.

So basically they don’t really specify who has the size questions but judging on how hard we recruit him I’d say it’s rivals with the size questions

D taylor isnt that much bigger is he? I dont think he's anywhere close to the 280 number that got thrown out.

Reactions: T Dog
No one is saying 247 can't recognize undeniable talent but absolutely, after that, services rely heavily on who is after the kid. The recruiting services have admitted this themselves.

Let's all pretend we're creating a ranking service to compete against rivals and 247. Every year there are thousands of kids to evaluate. How do you do it? The resources you'd need for that kind of manpower and organization would be huge... you'd never make any money. So, why not leverage the work the colleges are already going? makes sense... I bet they use other metrics that aren't so obvious like statistics based on measurables and what high school they went to. This is probably all done by a computer, so they don't care that Tennessee has a brand new coaching staff... all the computer knows is that we suck.

@chargervol this post isn't aimed at you... quoted you for context.

VN Store

Back