'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

27b844fb59b0ea1eb47c4aaa1e94f3ea.jpg

A year or so ago, most had already penciled in Ojulari to Georgia. His brother signed there in 2018, the Bulldogs offered early, and the in-state school was the favorite. Things have shifted towards another SEC school since last fall. Tennessee signed Ramel Keyton in 2019, Harrison Bailey is a Vols commit in the 2020 class, and Ojulari has played alongside both in recent years. Florida is another program to keep an eye on, but Jeremy Pruitt and the team in Knoxville have been trending.

Simmons’ pick: Tennessee

-Chad Simmons, Rivals

"I am thinking now that I will stay patient, see how it plays out, take some official visits and wait until the fall before I make a decision," said Ojulari. "I took some visits over spring break, I saw a lot of different things that intrigued me, and there is so much to think about that I just want to take more time.

"I thought I would commit in May, but that is too soon. I will wait a lot longer now."

TENNESSEE: "Ramel and Harrison are definitely recruiting me to go there, but the coaches are not focused so much on recruiting, but they have just been trying to get to know me. They focus on me and letting me know that they want me there. The depth at Tennessee is something I see too, and I could have a chance to play early there."

Other schools could still get involved, and Ojulari did mention Clemson as one that he has not eliminated, but for now, six SEC schools are the main ones he is focused on. He not long ago thought he would commit to one at the end of spring practice, but now, a decision is likely at least six months out.

"I am going to take my five official visits first now because I need to get a more in-depth look at the schools," said Ojulari. "I am going to take those visits in the fall, then I will make my decision.

"I am not as close as I thought I would be. I feel I will choose one of those SEC schools and it will come down to where I feel best at and where my style of play fits best."
-VQ

JFC what the frick ever

These recruits are really wanting to see the result on the field. A large portion of our class depends on how the season goes it seems.

I always expect some but not this disproportionate amount.

Reactions: Catbone
What the hell is going on? We suck right now :(
You know there was a lot of smoke and positive news around numerous players until right after the draft. It's almost like someone is making the rounds and smearing Tennessee.

Kids are waiting to see results. I wouldn't doubt Ojulari is wanting to see what other offers come in as well. I don't see Georgia offering a committable spot.

You know there was a lot of smoke and positive news around numerous players until right after the draft. It's almost like someone is making the rounds and smearing Tennessee.

Kids are waiting to see results. I wouldn't doubt Ojulari is wanting to see what other offers come in as well. I don't see Georgia offering a committable spot.
We've smeared ourselves well enough

VN Store

Back