'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Also has tried to make people think he is Leonard Little for e-cred in the past. His opinions are beyond useless.

Darth,

How many times are you going to outright lie about this? Somebody calls me Leonard Little and all of a sudden I'm a liar?

What is your deal with me, dude? I've never done anything to you.

You sit here and form an opinion about someone you've never met. Then commence to flat out lie about them. What kind of person are you?

Is this your life? You just attack people because they don't agree with you? Do you realize EVERY single response you've had to me is negative. Seriously. How can you be this type of person???
Why even respond to someone if you know you don't like them? I didn't even say anything to you!

Hey you can think my opinion is useless, but your time spent slandering me for no reason is absolutely useless.

Darth,

How many times are you going to outright lie about this? Somebody calls me Leonard Little and all of a sudden I'm a liar?

What is your deal with me, dude? I've never done anything to you.

You sit here and form an opinion about someone you've never met. Then commence to flat out lie about them. What kind of person are you?

Is this your life? You just attack people because they don't agree with you? Do you realize EVERY single response you've had to me is negative. Seriously. How can you be this type of person???
Why even respond to someone if you know you don't like them? I didn't even say anything to you!

Hey you can think my opinion is useless, but your time spent slandering me for no reason is absolutely useless.
To be fair nobody would ever think Leonard Little is this much of a baby back bia. So you don’t have to explain that part.

To be fair nobody would ever think Leonard Little is this much of a baby back bia. So you don’t have to explain that part.
After reading your posts during the game Saturday, do you really think you're in a position to call ANYONE a b**ch?! Takes one to know one, maybe?

Reactions: UTSuave’
After reading your posts during the game Saturday, do you really think you're in a position to call ANYONE a b**ch?! Takes one to know one, maybe?
I guess in a way you’re calling me one so i guess it truly does take one to know one.

"...Like Keyton, Ojulari and Bailey plan on signing with the Vols in December and enrolling in January. Their minds are made up."

from the marietta article on the athletic

Well that is great to hear. I think it is very critical how we finish the season. GA State and BYU were bad losses, then we took the beatings by UF and UGA, but if we can show genuine progress and make a bowl game this season I think our recruiting will take off. It just worries me that if we fall apart after this weekend and only win 3-4 games this season how many players will stick with us. Even though I have been upset with this season, our team seems to still believe in Pruitt and staff, as well as each other which is huge. The MSU game was also a pretty dominating performance, it should have been at least 31-10. The teams confidence, trust in Pruitt, and the MSU game give me hope.

"...Like Keyton, Ojulari and Bailey plan on signing with the Vols in December and enrolling in January. Their minds are made up."

from the marietta article on the athletic
Coincides with what I heard from a couple of family members that are from Marietta. I mentioned this in a few posts back in this thread, they'd be shocked if they both weren't vols.

I asked what they thought about Gilbert and one of them wasnt sure, the other said if it was time to pull the trigger right now he thinks itll be Bama.

Hope we can get him on campus again.

Coincides with what I heard from a couple of family members that are from Marietta. I mentioned this in a few posts back in this thread, they'd be shocked if they both weren't vols.

I asked what they thought about Gilbert and one of them wasnt sure, the other said if it was time to pull the trigger right now he thinks itll be Bama.

Hope we can get him on campus again.

Anyway, gearing this back towards the player.

Some on here had said he comes from high calibre family. Cool to see a kid honor his commitment.

I read something about his brother, and wondered how he felt about his brother's team having success, and kinda felt down, cause who could blame him.

Then Saturday happened.
His brother's team just lost to USCe last Saturday..Maybe his brother will transfer to Tennessee next year to play with his younger.

Reactions: you
His brother's team just lost to USCe last Saturday..Maybe his brother will transfer to Tennessee next year to play with his younger.
We're probably going to lose to USCe in about two weeks. I thought we'd beat MSU too, I just fear USCe is too much for us on the LOS. Hope not though. We need this recruit!

We're probably going to lose to USCe in about two weeks. I thought we'd beat MSU too, I just fear USCe is too much for us on the LOS. Hope not though. We need this recruit!

Toss up game. Shouldn’t expect to win or lose either way. S.C. has their own problems too. We have had them on ropes last few yrs and should have beat them. Good chance we can win that game at home imo. We had great game plan last year with a worse OL against them but didn’t seal deal.

If we are not too banged up from the Alabama game we have a good chance of beating USCe, above %50.. This team is primed to finish very well after Alabama. We have to avoid injuries.

Toss up game. Shouldn’t expect to win or lose either way. S.C. has their own problems too. We have had them on ropes last few yrs and should have beat them. Good chance we can win that game at home imo. We had great game plan last year with a worse OL against them but didn’t seal deal.

Got robbed of a goal line scoop and score that would’ve iced the game. Thanks for that review, refs.

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back