'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

We're going to run out of people to start threads on soon..
Wish we had a alternative recruiting thread to move all the players that committed to other schools to... Like the "we didn't want them anymore" thread or "we recruited over them thread" or "who that" thread... So I can just click on the ones that chose the good guys and not the ones that.... You know.... 😂

BTW.. Best of luck to any recruit and any school they choose.

Last edited:
Wish we had a alternative recruiting thread to move all the players that didn't sign with UT too... Like the "we didn't want them anymore" thread or "we recruited over them thread" or "who that" thread... So I can just click on the ones that chose the good guys and not the ones that.... You know.... 😂

BTW.. Best of luck to any recruit and any school they choose.
Would also be helpful if we knew who we were really in on. Pruitt keeps this this stuff close to the vest. Only ones we really know anything about are the guys who talk/interview and the ones who post on social media.

Would also be helpful if we knew who we were really in on. Pruitt keeps this this stuff close to the vest. Only ones we really know anything about are the guys who talk/interview and the ones who post on social media.

I agree... I should have used "committed" instead of "signed" in my post..

Sucks for being a recruitnik but I can't blame him. The second he shows interest in anyone, the freaking vultures come out of nowhere.
Too bad all these other kids don't hold "late offers" against other schools the way they do TN.

Seems to want to be anywhere but Tennessee.

Yea...Obviously, you take the kids if they are ballers even if UT isn't their first choice. But this really does seem like he is looking at us as a last option. Sad to see. We need to start winning again so that we can be in the drivers seat when it comes to recruiting these kids. I think this year starts to mark a change in that. Not saying that we will be Clemsoning kids next year, but I do think that we win 7-8 games, 8-9 with a bowl win and then we are back in the drivers seat with recruiting.

Yea...Obviously, you take the kids if they are ballers even if UT isn't their first choice. But this really does seem like he is looking at us as a last option. Sad to see. We need to start winning again so that we can be in the drivers seat when it comes to recruiting these kids. I think this year starts to mark a change in that. Not saying that we will be Clemsoning kids next year, but I do think that we win 7-8 games, 8-9 with a bowl win and then we are back in the drivers seat with recruiting.
The sad part for BJ is that the coaches that recognized his talent and potential first are usually the ones that can do the most to develop him. He is waiting on coaches that need to be told he is good by recruiting agencies.

I mean it is what it is. There is a negative perception of UT outside of our fans. We have lost 3 in a row to Vanderbilt and these kids don’t remember us ever being good or sending players to the league. Until we start winning this will persist. Simple as that.

I mean it is what it is. There is a negative perception of UT outside of our fans. We have lost 3 in a row to Vanderbilt and these kids don’t remember us ever being good or sending players to the league. Until we start winning this will persist. Simple as that.
For context: Most of the kids in the 2020 class are probably 17. The last time Tennessee won the SEC East, let alone anything else of import, those kids were 5 or so. Barely in kindergarten.

Tennessee pushed for a visit this weekend. He is not going as of right now. Planning an official to Tennessee around the midpoint of the season. Georgia has not been as active since landing Sherman. Tennessee Recruiting by committee
Yeah..no room at UGA. What about LSU/FL

VN Store

Back