'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Alabama's best linebacker (Dylan Moses) weighs 235. Just saying.....
They have another projected starter at LB this year that's listed at 228lbs. The past 4 or 5 years their inside LBs are all in the 230 to 235 range, and outside LBs are in the 240 to 260 range. Usually they have one OLB closer to 240 (generally the strong side) and one closer to 260 (generally the Jack) that can put his hand in the dirt in 4 man fronts. It's all about speed and versatility.

They have another projected starter at LB this year that's listed at 228lbs. The past 4 or 5 years their inside LBs are all in the 230 to 235 range, and outside LBs are in the 240 to 260 range. Usually they have one OLB closer to 240 (generally the strong side) and one closer to 260 (generally the Jack) that can put his hand in the dirt in 4 man fronts. It's all about speed and versatility.

This made me think about Baron at Jack in the future and Crouch and Toot at LB's.....wow

Edit: Can't forget Harrison.

Misread, the question, thought we were talking about Ojulari.

Ojulari at LB, Baron at DE I think.

Last edited:
Is Baron going to play OLB or is he going to keep growing and serve as the smaller DE?
DE. Looks to me like an edge-setter and a run blower-upper. That seems like he will get up to that 270-90 lbs. range. And only according to my own thinking, I think Hardy does the same thing. I don’t see the staff taking more than 3 DL this cycle.

Just my take looking at scholarship numbers.

You mean Pruitt did

Reactions: jakez4ut
DE. Looks to me like an edge-setter and a run blower-upper. That seems like he will get up to that 270-90 lbs. range. And only according to my own thinking, I think Hardy does the same thing. I don’t see the staff taking more than 3 DL this cycle.

Just my take looking at scholarship numbers.
Wha???

VN Store

Back