'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

What does that mean.... a realist lol.. that's just the troll excuse and it's old. Looks like he has visited UT multiple times so we have a realistic shot at landing him.
Usually when someone says they're a "realist" it's just code for "pessimist" or "troll." I do like to think I'm a "realist," but you can go through my post history and see I don't post only negative stuff all the time. I do honestly try to keep things level-headed.

That Richard guy is an idiot, though.

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
I believe this is the best shot at

giphy.gif

we've had for quite some time... Bailey, Gilbert, Ojulari.... maybe even Stewart...

giphy.gif

Fantastic Four? o_O

The Grayson class didn't have enough time and was tainted with... Tigers Blood money
giphy.gif

I believe this is the best shot at

giphy.gif

we've had for quite some time... Bailey, Gilbert, Ojulari.... maybe even Stewart...

giphy.gif

Fantastic Four? o_O

The Grayson class didn't have enough time and was tainted with... Tigers Blood money
giphy.gif

Can't count out Torrence either, especially with Ansley now

Did BJO say he was going to commit by May? Vols?

Ojulari is an interesting name to keep in mind. His brother being at Georgia is a complicating factor, obviously, but the Vols have done a good job of already getting him on campus a handful of times. I think they have a shot at him, but we’ll see if he sticks to doing something by the spring or summer.

-Callahan

Kid is fishing for likes.

We'll see if he truly likes TN.

Pruitt and staff have an excellent chance with this class (in and out of state) of really filling some needs. Need to get couple pieces on O then stack up on D.

He visited for the BBQ in late July last year, twice during the regular season, and has already visited this year back in January.

He's not fishing for likes.

In state GA kid; he's UGA's or Clempsin's until otherwise noted. Hope i'm wrong. Unless Donan is coaching, GA gets who they want of top GA kids, for most part. Always been that way.

I'll give Bama bangs east credit, he locks down the top ten in his state. we have some cruiters, we gotta close some these in state kids. got faith we can do it

In state GA kid; he's UGA's or Clempsin's until otherwise noted. Hope i'm wrong. Unless Donan is coaching, GA gets who they want of top GA kids, for most part. Always been that way.

I'll give Bama bangs east credit, he locks down the top ten in his state. we have some cruiters, we gotta close some these in state kids. got faith we can do it

Dude.. this kid was teammates with Harrison and Ramel, and he’s visited 6 times in the past year. His brothers recruiter to Georgia is a coach here now. Not only would I say we’re in play, we’re also the favorite. Plus Kirby is starting to get bad about recruiting out of state kids just to pull as many 5⭐️s as he can, and it’s gonna cost him.

Dude.. this kid was teammates with Harrison and Ramel, and he’s visited 6 times in the past year. His brothers recruiter to Georgia is a coach here now. Not only would I say we’re in play, we’re also the favorite. Plus Kirby is starting to get bad about recruiting out of state kids just to pull as many 5⭐️s as he can, and it’s gonna cost him.

We're in the picture but we're not the favorite. This one could be close though.

UT is in a very good place with the Marietta crew. I have said this for quite some time now. HB is a true leader of that crew and is pushing hard for BJ, Torrence, Wray, and Gilbert. I'm not saying we get them all but in speaking with the NPA Ga leader I get information on them as they all work out and train togehter.

While it’s noteworthy that his older brother plays for the Bulldogs, Tennessee currently sits in a nice spot for Ojulairi. After taking so many outside linebackers a year ago, the Bulldogs don’t have a ton of room there for 2020. Conversely, the Vols desperately need pass rushers and Ojulari has developed a strong relationship with Chris Rumph and the rest of the staff. He’s also visited here half a dozen times in the last year.
VQ

FYI, Clemson is not in Georgia

VN Store

Back