'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

Toss up game. Shouldn’t expect to win or lose either way. S.C. has their own problems too. We have had them on ropes last few yrs and should have beat them. Good chance we can win that game at home imo. We had great game plan last year with a worse OL against them but didn’t seal deal.
I think their defense may be playing some better than last year though.

Do. Not. Like.

HilariousEthicalAnura-size_restricted.gif

With Gilbert, I think LSU is at something like 22 commits. So at most they have 3 spots left. JMO, but they probably have at least 3 guys higher on their board than BJ given their success this year.

With Gilbert, I think LSU is at something like 22 commits. So at most they have 3 spots left. JMO, but they probably have at least 3 guys higher on their board than BJ given their success this year.
I just checked that too. LSU has two higher ranked WDEs, which is not so easy to do when Ojulari is ranked 9th. (I know the rankings are not all that; just following up.)

Reactions: nesbuddha66
I just checked that too. LSU has two higher ranked WDEs, which is not so easy to do when Ojulari is ranked 9th. (I know the rankings are not all that; just following up.)
Of any SEC school not named TN, LSU and Ole Miss would be only schools i would want to visit.

Ole Miss for the .10 pieces. LSU bc if da foostball. There is no other TN.

So I just checked Rivals list of top WDE where Ojulari is listed as a OLB. What I find interesting is Kentucky has the #6 WDE in the country from Miami. That just appears so odd in football given the demand for pass rushers in college football. Given some of the other players that have committed I am beginning to wonder either they got one hell of a recruiter or they have started sending bands in football too.

VN Store

Back