'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

You said, "Question for everyone". Mine is a generic answer to anybody who has a college aged son (which I do). I couldn't tell which side of the argument you fell on. But I read a lot of 'loyalty' type posts where this subject is concerned.

All my kids know what UT means to me and I've told anyone who'll listen that everything I have today is because of UT. Wife, career, etc. But it's a huge mistake, in my opinion, to force your beliefs on your college aged kids as to what school they should go to, what major they should have, etc. They have to make their own decisions or I haven't done one thing to make them strong and independent young adults. It would be selfish of me to force my opinion on my child. Nor would I tell them not to go down the path I did if that's what they decide to do.

Plenty of my classmates from UT have kids going to Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Auburn, Florida, Georgia Tech, etc. It usually has more to do with out of state tuition or how much scholarship money is on the line. UTK doesn't have a legacy program where tuition is concerned you know. The loyalty thing is more of a one way street by my estimation.
You’re right thanks

pretty sure the word before he committed was he was a guy who was going to stick it out. no matter who he chose.
For the most part. I didn’t foresee us being this bad though either. Still think it’s a high chance he sticks with us but Auburn and Georgia will be a threat till he’s here.

He also gives us a bit more of an outside shot of landing Gilbert as well.

pretty sure the word before he committed was he was a guy who was going to stick it out. no matter who he chose.

That was before our bad start. Not going to look good when Georgia steam rolls us this weekend.
If he stays, then good because he is my favorite recruit so far in this class. Big time need next year.

Reactions: JacketVol
That was before our bad start. Not going to look good when Georgia steam rolls us this weekend.
If he stays, then good because he is my favorite recruit so far in this class. Big time need next year.
I still dont remember the talk around him being "we need a good year" to get him.

He could definitely still change, but this conversation still amuses me.

Bunch of insecure high schoolers up in here.

I still dont remember the talk around him being "we need a good year" to get him.

He could definitely still change, but this conversation still amuses me.

Bunch of insecure high schoolers up in here.

Brother plays for Georgia. I’m usually not worried about kids flipping, but this is different. When you have your older brother in your ear all season about it.

Brother plays for Georgia. I’m usually not worried about kids flipping, but this is different. When you have your older brother in your ear all season about it.
UGA was slow playing BJ or he would have committed to them earlier in the year. I have not seen that UGA has given him a committable offer yet. If he really is as loyal as was stated by a few people when he committed to UT, it may be too late for UGA to flip him.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
UGA was slow playing BJ or he would have committed to them earlier in the year. I have not seen that UGA has given him a committable offer yet. If he really is as loyal as was stated by a few people when he committed to UT, it may be too late for UGA to flip him.
And I’m 100% fine with that. Just can never feel too safe is all I’m saying.

It was even crazier before the new rule change. Recruiting use to be wide open but now they can't take OVs or have direct contact with the coaches until their JR year. I know a kid that committed to AU in the 8th grade....
I know kid well.my daughter has played and pitched against her several times. She is wonderful person and so is her family. Have to be talking about same kid

Will have my fingers crossed here until the papers come in

Be prepared to be disappointed.
None of the Marietta kids end up Vols.
And I think our 2019 has a shot now to go bowling.

I also think Remell Keyton will transfer.

Negative Nancy in the house. Little and brittle

You obviously don't follow my posts about Harrison Bailey. He's the key to the Marietta pipeline. Even Keyton is tied to him.
I've said since before the season Harrison Bailey was NOT going to be a Vol.
And I've said why! Because Brian Maurer.

It's not negative to me. We just need to keep recruiting. The Whitehaven trio is a huge need now.

You obviously don't follow my posts about Harrison Bailey. He's the key to the Marietta pipeline. Even Keyton is tied to him.

It's not negative to me. We just need to keep recruiting. The Whitehaven trio is a huge need now.
Real talk brother. Are you connected with any real inside info or is this just an opinion on what you believe to be common sense facts. ( think us lurkers need clarification here)

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

i call complete and total bs.

Maurer scares no one

VN Store

Back