'20 GA WDE BJ Ojulari (LSU commit)

more from VQ...

He told Trent Smallwood of UGA Rivals, “There is a lot of Tennessee noise with Ramel (Keyton) and Harrison (Bailey) going there. I like the coaching staff with Coach [Chris] Rumph. Coach [Jeremy] Pruitt is a great guy. He is a defensive guy, so I like that about him," Ojulari said. "Harrison is their best recruiter, man. He is talking to me every day and texting me every day trying to get me to Tennessee.”

I think if we can land this guy and Gilbert, it will signal the turning point in the power structure of the East. Gilbert has stated his closest relationship is with Kirby, and this kid's brother plays for UGA. I don't think this will happen, but it would be a coupe.

Reactions: T Dog
I think if we can land this guy and Gilbert, it will signal the turning point in the power structure of the East. Gilbert has stated his closest relationship is with Kirby, and this kid's brother plays for UGA. I don't think this will happen, but it would be a coupe.
It would be a Coupe DeVille

Reactions: VolDC
He said Cooper Mays will pop soon also.

Damn. Got Bass'd. Interested to see how accurate Warrior is myself.
I’m guessing he’s saying BJ because that was the popular guess by Gucci yesterday. I think he’s bogus myself. But he’s now called his shot on two guys and said soon. That means the next two weeks. No later.

Reactions: The Artful Dodger

VN Store

Back