'19 GA TE Sean Brown (Tennessee signee)

Recently Price said that the plan right now is TE. But it's definitely possible he ends up at DE depending on his growth.

Seems like we are light on DE recruits so was wondering if the Staff was looking at some of these kids who played O in High School switching some to D. I know it happens all the time but concerned that we haven't really recruited that many DE's. Mainly some quick pass rushers that we need so badly.

Most of his highlights are on defense and he looks super slow for a TE. He does look extremely strong, constantly tossing players around and has a frame he could put on some weight and be a solid SDE.

Yeah I like him better at DE too, keeps his head up and has good pursuit. Get him country strong and let him work.

Reactions: scvolfan7
It's difficult to gauge when watching high school highlights. A lot of time I look at the person in front of the projected recruit and many times the blocking is so poor or the person blocking the recruit is no match physically for him. So it is easy to over rate a recruit. The key is the coaches watching the recruit play. You can tell that the kid is tough but as we all know college players are better and bigger and stronger that high school kids. You might be flattening high school kids but don't expect him to do the same to his college opponents. Unless he is like Trey Smith

But @BamSeydu swore he was getting a git shirt.

I wonder if some people are starting to figure out how fos he is.

I believe he actually said it would happen if we were able to get some other high level players. If Pappoe sticks with Auburn and others don’t come, then we have room.

Not trying to necessarily vouch for him because I have no idea. But that’s what he said.

I believe he actually said it would happen if we were able to get some other high level players. If Pappoe sticks with Auburn and others don’t come, then we have room.

Not trying to necessarily vouch for him because I have no idea. But that’s what he said.

That's how I recall it, too.

This is what he said:

Henry, Middleton and Brown would be first on chopping block if space is needed with a flurry of highly rated kids wanting on board late in the game.
I’m not getting into who told me what. Just watch...

I’m saying that Brown is in bottom 3-4 right now on our commitment list. That’s where the cutting block is if we are able to close with the type of haul we could be closing on. Just makes sense THIS year. If Brown signs with us it just means we missed on a few big names. You take guys like Marshall, Norton, Bogle, Wright, Watson, Nolan Smith etc if they want in. You don’t hold Brown a spot and look those dudes in the face and 🤷🏻‍♂️ sorry. Not gonna happen. That said... I hope Brown isn’t in the class because it only means we snagged several big timers.

I appreciate your detective work but at the end of the day... just watch and see then judge what I’ve said.

Now, smell test... re-read Browns tweet. He's signing December 19th.

If there was any validity to what @BamSeydu was trying to claim his "sources" told him, the staff wouldn't give him the green light to sign early since that obviously locks his spot. A lot of the big fish were in on aren't signing until February.

The more he posts, the more obvious it'll be he doesn't know any more than anyone who has a VQ subscription, twitter account, need for e-cred, and active imagination.

This is what he said:

Now, smell test... re-read Browns tweet. He's signing December 19th.

If there was any validity to what @BamSeydu was trying to claim his "sources" told him, the staff wouldn't give him the green light to sign early since that obviously locks his spot. A lot of the big fish were in on aren't signing until February.

The more he posts, the more obvious it'll be he doesn't know any more than anyone who has a VQ subscription, twitter account, need for e-cred, and active imagination.

Yea, I don’t know. I usually take things with a grain a salt and wait to see what happens before declaring someone isn’t correct.

But I was just stating what he actually said.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back