'19 GA TE Sean Brown (Tennessee signee)

I don't even know what that comment could mean....

What thing is being done strategically on the announcement front. Whats the "strategy" behind Wanya committing on 5/1, or Brown committing on 5/11? Then Ramel on 5/16.

I don't get it

Reactions: 1 person
I don't even know what that comment could mean....

What thing is being done strategically on the announcement front. Whats the "strategy" behind Wanya committing on 5/1, or Brown committing on 5/11? Then Ramel on 5/16.

I don't get it

Well BEFORE it meant keeping the interest and positive vibe going throughout the offseason by staggering the commit announcements.

they have been using that one graphic for a lot of players.

Its kinda the name of the game: get as much mileage out of your work as possible then move on to the next one. The social media staff is also watching reactions to different images. These are apparently getting a lot of traction, so they're being used more than others.

Reactions: 5 people
Its kinda the name of the game: get as much mileage out of your work as possible then move on to the next one. The social media staff is also watching reactions to different images. These are apparently getting a lot of traction, so they're being used more than others.

I get it to an extent. Maybe the three I saw were all they sent out, I doubt it but who knows.

if the guys buy it I guess that is all that matters.

I get it to an extent. Maybe the three I saw were all they sent out, I doubt it but who knows.

if the guys buy it I guess that is all that matters.

They definitely used this more than three times. I don't think any recruit thinks the images they're getting from schools were made exclusively for them. Every school does this, mostly out of necessity. The fact that they were thought of and sent anything at all is the cool part, I'd imagine.

The hands are definitely just color adjusted lighter / darker, but they swap the heads out to match skin tone.

Nah dude. They are taking the same pic of a black guy and adjusting the color to make it look like a white guy.

Attachments

• 2CAC92F8-541C-452B-8147-0B47112BB76D.jpg
    2CAC92F8-541C-452B-8147-0B47112BB76D.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
Brown continues to build a bond with both Brian Niedermeyer and his primary recruiter, Charles Kelly. He loves the staff and his love for orange continues to blossom.
"Every time I come to Tennessee, I like it more and more," Brown said. "It's a family atmosphere here and coach Pruitt and all the coaches make you feel like you are at home. I couldn't ask for anything more."
Brown is kicking off his final year at Catoosa with fall camp which is in full swing. It's hard to believe that he is now a senior and he is hoping for big things.
"It's unbelievable to think I'm a senior now," Brown said. "Everything is too real and I don't want it to be over, but I'm ready to be at Tennessee.
"I'm hoping to finish this thing off strong and I'm going to do whatever I can to help us out as a team. Just be the best player I can on both sides of the ball. I'd like to score on both sides of the ball again."
VQ

Are we still dead set on taking 2 TE this cycle? In light of the numbers crunch?

DWA is a one and done. He’s made it clear to those in his circle he wants to be in the league next year - per VQ.

Since we whiffed on Beal last cycle and the other TE we took isn’t really what CJP wants from the position, TE is a big need this cycle. And taking TEs isn’t a bad thing. They are very underrated players in an offense.

DWA is a one and done. He’s made it clear to those in his circle he wants to be in the league next year - per VQ.

Since we whiffed on Beal last cycle and the other TE we took isn’t really what CJP wants from the position, "TE is a big need this cycle. And taking TEs isn’t a bad thing". They are very underrated players in an offense.
twss

VN Store

Back