'21 GA TE Miles Campbell (Tennessee signee)

Why did we stop?

I can't really remember all the details but at one time it was discovered that the "Tenn Walking Horse" was being abused & was treated badly to teach them their unigue walking ways. The State stepped in and did away with it.

But yeah, I miss the Tenn walking horse like crazy.....they were so much fun to watch at halftime.

I can't really remember all the details but at one time it was discovered that the "Tenn Walking Horse" was being abused & was treated badly to teach them their unigue walking ways. The State stepped in and did away with it.

But yeah, I miss that Tenn walking horse like crazy.....they were so much fun to watch at halftime.
Oh, yeah, I remember something about that now.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I will catch hell for saying this, but this is the first one of these recent flood of commitments over the last month that I'm not excited about. His offer list and highlight videos are nothing special and I don't understand why we aren't recruiting tight ends better.

I will duck now. Please only throw soft objects.

I will catch hell for saying this, but this is the first one of these recent flood of commitments over the last month that I'm not excited about. His offer list and highlight videos are nothing special and I don't understand why we aren't recruiting tight ends better.

tenor.gif

When I first saw his height & weight today, I was thinking coaches would move him into the OLB position.

Last edited:

full.gif

VN Store

Back