'21 GA TE Miles Campbell (Tennessee signee)

I have heard his top three is FSU, Vols and GT.

Kid is really really good. Flying under the radar by the services right now but think he ends up low 4*.

😂

We literally say that about every three star we’re rumored to get, or who does commit to us.

I'm a GT fan, but I feel its true. I follow closely in GA and have a few good contacts. They are all high on him. His offer list reflects that as well.

Uga, Clemson and Penn State are also showing heavy interest.

I don't think hes visited FSU yet, but he likes the staff.

Question. Isn’t 6’3” a little on the shorter side for an ideal SEC TE? I played a handful of packages in HS at TE but I was only a decoy (was actually playing WR a lot more that year than defense) and I was only 6’1 ish then. Wish I’d had the height I’ve got now, then 🤷‍♂️

How many TEs are we taking. I wonder? How does this kid compare to Bell and the Nevada TE?

Question. Isn’t 6’3” a little on the shorter side for an ideal SEC TE? I played a handful of packages in HS at TE but I was only a decoy (was actually playing WR a lot more that year than defense) and I was only 6’1 ish then. Wish I’d had the height I’ve got now, then 🤷‍♂️
Delanie Walker said hold my beer.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Could it be we told Wolfe and Bell and Matavao and this guy that first two in are who we are taking.

So why do we think he is picking TN? Could it not also be possible we had 2 tell us they are in so we told him no room so he is going ahead with FSU?

I think te is just a hard position to evaluate in HS. Lots of projecting to the college level.

These guys are so big and generally athletic, they get used in a ton of different ways... Out wide, on the line, defensive ends etc...

So unless they're just a total freak or play in a system that really features a true te, I think it's hard to see guys get rated really high...

I mean rating wise, not much difference here vs a guy like bell.... And no camps this off season so that doesn't help if you're trying to show case a particular skill set. I think that's the reason Hudson did get that 4th star... He did the camp circuit last off season...

I think the person doing the eval makesa difference too

Reactions: EdEcEko77

VN Store

Back