'21 GA TE Miles Campbell (Tennessee signee)

What's worse is that we are comparing him to a Florida Lizard 🤮🤮🤮
Speaking of lizards, a few minutes ago I caught one of my wife's cats batting a small lizard around in the living room. After I released it outside I turned to my wife and said "she was just reenacting Tennessee spanking the reptiles around on the recruiting trail the past week".

Speaking of lizards, a few minutes ago I caught one of my wife's cats batting a small lizard around in the living room. After I released it outside I turned to my wife and said "she was just reenacting Tennessee spanking the reptiles around on the recruiting trail the past week".

Cool story, bruh.

Reactions: KB5252
This guy is gonna skyrocket in the rankings. Smooth receiver and willing blocker. Not afraid to go in the middle or to get his jersey dirty. Catches with his hands. Not a real 50/50 ball kind of player. You Titans fans will remember Frank Wycheck—really looks like him.

I could see him being an H-type TE for Chaney when he wants to use some bigs and lean on people. Then you can still threaten with his down-the-field ability. There a lot to like about this one.

Reactions: barrylee
So why do we think he is picking TN? Could it not also be possible we had 2 tell us they are in so we told him no room so he is going ahead with FSU?

The Wilcoxson tweet. The Jay Graham “no reservation” tweet from a week or so ago.

Speculation on my part but IMO the staff or KW pointed out what we all see.... the class is filling up. If you want a seat, you better take it now before it’s too late.

- Michael Clark (NCST 247)

Also, interesting note, @griddie is an evil legend over there. They really hate him for some reason...
Absolutely the worst board over there in existence. Clark is a pure homer and sunshine pumper, incredibly biased, and he lets a few destroy the board. You can’t have any sort of opinion that’s negative or you are attacked by a group of them. With me it all started when I informed them that Johnny Fraiser had gained weight and people in Princeton were concerned. I got hammered. Then I predicted he would not pan out at state and it turned out that way. They were pissed at that despite all my info came from people in and around Princeton. Then a few months ago I put something about one of their RB’s, how lazy he is and how much of a cancer in the locker room he is. And this came from a player on the team who is a great kid. Well, I got destroyed by a handful but this time stood up to their attackers and bs. So I got banned.

Absolutely the worst board over there in existence. Clark is a pure homer and sunshine pumper, incredibly biased, and he lets a few destroy the board. You can’t have any sort of opinion that’s negative or you are attacked by a group of them. With me it all started when I informed them that Johnny Fraiser had gained weight and people in Princeton were concerned. I got hammered. Then I predicted he would not pan out at state and it turned out that way. They were pissed at that despite all my info came from people in and around Princeton. Then a few months ago I put something about one of their RB’s, how lazy he is and how much of a cancer in the locker room he is. And this came from a player on the team who is a great kid. Well, I got destroyed by a handful but this time stood up to their attackers and bs. So I got banned.

You never have to go back there. Stay here. It's comfy.

this morning I dug into some tape on two players (Tight Ends) and man I think both are sure fire legit players whatever they are ranked.

I brought you this name back last August after watching Smael Mondon play a scrimmage game at South Paulding. Miles Campbell continues to grow and he is pushing almost 6-4 now with 220 pound frame. He caught 68 passes last year and we have a verified time of sub 4.65 on him recently from a source. LOVE HIS TAPE..

Then of course he has the ranking but man all of his tape pops and through in verified size
- Mansell

Man, 6'4 with that speed could be pretty nice out of the TE position.

Other tidbits:

Rusty expects he commits to us on the 18th.

Campbell took us a bit to get some info verified but we have now. No camp circuit hurt him, because he would have had a good spring imo
- Rusty

I heard someone say a few months ago that Campbell reminded them of Evan Engram.
- Rando

VN Store

Back