'24 GA TE Jonathan Echols (USF commit)

Geez with Brian being at that school I hate our chances with kids there.. it should be some kind of interference in recruiting spewing venom to recruits about us.!

Geez with Brian being at that school I hate our chances with kids there.. it should be some kind of interference in recruiting spewing venom to recruits about us.!

We're about to land a 5 star from IMG.
Also this kid is a is 24 class, which means 2 more season of him getting to watch Heupels and Banks product before actually signing.

Nieds is definitely negatively recruiting, but Tate was always going to oSU.

Also this kid is a is 24 class, which means 2 more season of him getting to watch Heupels and Banks product before actually signing.

Agree 100%. Odds Niedermeyer is still there at this time next year are way lower than 100% anyway. He’s not a good football coach…

Matters little. Those kids who go to IMG are there for one year, maybe two. So their coaches aren’t life long mentors or people they’d really have a lot of trust in.

Besides - it’s easy for our coaches to dismiss whatever negativity Nieds might spew by simply pointing out the circumstances of his termination , and/or how positively he spoke of Tennessee when he recruited for us.

Once a coach says “yeah he was a linebackers coach here but cheated his ass off and got fired and because of his actions he likely won’t ever coach in college again” it’s easy to see where his credibility takes a hit.

I mean, probably doesn’t help us with any kids, but the impact is far far far less than say the impact Supercuts and Buck have pushing all NPA kids away from Tennessee.

Matters little. Those kids who go to IMG are there for one year, maybe two. So their coaches aren’t life long mentors or people they’d really have a lot of trust in.

Besides - it’s easy for our coaches to dismiss whatever negativity Nieds might spew by simply pointing out the circumstances of his termination , and/or how positively he spoke of Tennessee when he recruited for us.

Once a coach says “yeah he was a linebackers coach here but cheated his ass off and got fired and because of his actions he likely won’t ever coach in college again” it’s easy to see where his credibility takes a hit.

I mean, probably doesn’t help us with any kids, but the impact is far far far less than say the impact Supercuts and Buck have pushing all NPA kids away from Tennessee.
Exactly. The coaches at IMG are "rent-a-coach" for these players. It is not like the coaches are mentors for years with these players. Nieds will have close to zero impact on anyone we recruit from IMG. Does it hurt at all, maybe a tiny bit. But it ain't the deciding factor at all.

Yea maybe I’m giving the guy to much credit 😂😂

Like I said to another poster I’m probably giving the guy to much credit but what about Supercuts and buck?? Never heard of those 2.

Reactions: 99vawl

VN Store

Back