'24 GA TE Jonathan Echols (USF commit)

IMG Academy athlete Jonathan Echols committed last summer as a tight end, but the pressure from other high-profile programs trying to get him to flip has not ceased, so getting him back up for a visit was important.

The visit went well, and the Echols family had a good weekend. Tennessee will continue to fend off programs trying to flip the four-star — such as Florida and others.
- VolReport

Tight end commitment Jonathan Echols comes to town this weekend. While Florida thinks they have some momentum, we just don’t see it the same way. His older brother, who Jonathan leans on, loves Knoxville and is a frequent visitor on his own to just be around things. Echols knows his best chance to flourish at tight end is with Heupel.
-VQ

Florida is going to be looking for a coach in a few years more than likely and the general discontent around that program is about to get LOUD. I wouldn't even fool with that tbh.
I think Napier is a solid coach but he's got a lot of work to do with that roster. They have invested in him big time too so he will probably be given some time but with that he has to actually do something. Going divisionless won't help Florida, or any of the SEC East for that matter, much

Florida is going to be looking for a coach in a few years more than likely and the general discontent around that program is about to get LOUD. I wouldn't even fool with that tbh.
napier is going to have to sell the Florida State/Mike Norvell strategy of giving plenty of time.

napier is going to have to sell the Florida State/Mike Norvell strategy of giving plenty of time.
He doesn’t have it. The UF fans and some of the boosters don’t like him at all. The good thing for us is, the big boosters to the UF program are still sold on Napier. The Florida NIL collective sucks and there isn’t a lot there. It’s amazing they are landing so many top end players.

He doesn’t have it. The UF fans and some of the boosters don’t like him at all. The good thing for us is, the big boosters to the UF program are still sold on Napier. The Florida NIL collective sucks and there isn’t a lot there. It’s amazing they are landing so many top end players.

Yeah…especially after Rashada’s check bounced last year

VN Store

Back