'24 GA TE Jonathan Echols (USF commit)

Unreal we go sooooo long without an elite pass catching TE, then get Ethan Davis and this kid back to back. Please please keep Golesh locked in a few more years.
Big time head coaching jobs are gonna come calling sooner than later. I expect we have about 3yrs left with him. Maybe more if we up his title and significantly increase his paycheck.

Big time head coaching jobs are gonna come calling sooner than later. I expect we have about 3yrs left with him. Maybe more if we up his title and significantly increase his paycheck.
Golesh seems to have a lot of range from a personality standpoint.

I could see him staying an OC forever, or taking the next step and being even better there.
I'd say 2 years

That’s Dennis Hobbs next to him wearing Orange (Daevins dad)
good sign

We're about to see a massive increase in talent at the TE position over the next few year. Warren and Fant have done a good job, but are just limited athletically. Ethan Davis is a stud, Echols is a stud for 2024, and after this weekend we'll have already had three bigtimers from 2025 on campus for games in Ryan Ghea, Emaree Winston, and Elyiss Williams.

I think it will be interesting to see if we can hang onto him. Golesh is known as one of the best TE coaches in the country and is his primary recruiter. Golesh leaving probably also hurts our changes with Kyle Morlock.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
I think it will be interesting to see if we can hang onto him. Golesh is known as one of the best TE coaches in the country and is his primary recruiter. Golesh leaving probably also hurts our changes with Kyle Morlock.
Keep Feeding the poors with the war room info, the not so solid football takes can go away

Morlock probably not coming here now. Might not have been coming here anyway but doubt it happens now as a grad transfer

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back