'19 GA TE Jackson Lowe (Tennessee signee)

When they start hanging around on their own? You got something.

Reactions: 5 people
Lowe, Lamply, and Morris are each in town.

Wouldve been cool if Keyton or Brown made it in.

And Cox is at the Barn...

Thought it was good. Much better than anything paint guy would do. Kids like those emojicon things

Those little cartoony things are called “tykes”. I’ve never understood why they’re so popular. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That UT illustration is actually really clean, if a little lo-fi. Good use of space, something VR98 is particularly bad at.

Reactions: eroller1141@gmail
Those little cartoony things are called “tykes”. I’ve never understood why they’re so popular. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That UT illustration is actually really clean, if a little lo-fi. Good use of space, something VR98 is particularly bad at.

Was about to post that same thing. Kids these days, with their long hair and their rock and roll. Why, back in my day.....

I believe Lowe has the potential to be the best TE we've had since Witten! I watch what film I can on prospects and look more at offer lists than rankings. He looks like one of the best TE's in this cycle, Imo.

I believe Lowe has the potential to be the best TE we've had since Witten! I watch what film I can on prospects and look more at offer lists than rankings. He looks like one of the best TE's in this cycle, Imo.

Well now I'm confused what about Wood-Anderson.... People are saying he looks like a WR at TE and can still block. What's your opinion on him?

Well now I'm confused what about Wood-Anderson.... People are saying he looks like a WR at TE and can still block. What's your opinion on him?

Judging by the pic posted over the weekend with Johnson, Wood-Anderson definitely looks like a TE.

EDIT: The pic is in the Elijah Blades thread. Wood-Anderson looks like a big dude.

Last edited:
Judging by the pic posted over the weekend with Johnson, Wood-Anderson definitely looks like a TE.

EDIT: The pic is in the Elijah Blades thread. Wood-Anderson looks like a big dude.

I think you took my comment out of context. I mean looks like a WR (in the sense that he can run and catch like one) sorry for the confusion. I was making my statement because he said that Lowe reminds him of the next Witten. (I was basically inferring that Wood-Anderson is more like Witten and probably our next superstar at TE)

I think you took my comment out of context. I mean looks like a WR (in the sense that he can run and catch like one) sorry for the confusion. I was making my statement because he said that Lowe reminds him of the next Witten. (I was basically inferring that Wood-Anderson is more like Witten and probably our next superstar at TE)

Oh. Whoops. Yeah I read it wrong. Sorry :hi:

I wasn’t able to go to the game tonight. Wonder how he did. C’ville won 35-0 against a descent Allatoona 6A team.

He put up food numbers in their scrimmage

VN Store

Back