‘23 GA SDE Victor Burley (Clemson commit)

AP has been always confident that we would get him...well at least the last several months...so Clemson all of a sudden leading...seems off

AP has been always confident that we would get him...well at least the last several months...so Clemson all of a sudden leading...seems off
He seemed to only in a "gun to my head" type of way...as if it was 50/50 but if he had to choose. And I'd bet Anna would have said the same, but that she'd choose Clemson.

Long ways to go regardless, we'll see after this visit. Maybe we can drop an NIL bomb on him. Trust in RG.

Jumped over to Clemson board to see what they were saying and Anna just posted an article the other day,

"Burley told Clemson247 on Wednesday morning that he'll make his decision in August and also reiterated that Clemson will receive an official visit during the fall season."

Clemson the only OV he'll take post-commitment. Weird but tifwiw. Some there also think UGA could lead or at least next up. Rusty thinks UGA leads, with Clemson close behind.

Pretty much sounds like he's telling a lot of people what they want to hear.

Jumped over to Clemson board to see what they were saying and Anna just posted an article the other day,

"Burley told Clemson247 on Wednesday morning that he'll make his decision in August and also reiterated that Clemson will receive an official visit during the fall season."

Clemson the only OV he'll take post-commitment. Weird but tifwiw. Some there also think UGA could lead or at least next up. Rusty thinks UGA leads, with Clemson close behind.

this is giving tyre west vibes, might just be though

rusty thinks uga leads for every single player in the country.

Rusty was this way even before UGA was who they are now to be fair

letterkenny-to-be-fair.gif

Yes, I think Tennessee trails for Burley right now.

The Vols have been in that one for a while, but I've never really felt they were leading at any point. Clemson has been in good shape with him for a while, and it sounds like Georgia has made a move here recently, so I personally would say those two teams are in the best shape with him right now, from what I've been told.

Callahan

VN Store

Back