‘23 GA SDE Victor Burley (Clemson commit)

And getting into Warner Robins HS is not a bad thing either. They have a pretty good history of producing D1 players, All-Americans and pros.
Georgia talent is insane. Town in middle Georgia producing multiple d1 and nfl studs. We’ve already landed one in Marquez. there was a UT grad involved in the program when he was at Warner Robins. Hope he is still there in Burleys ear 😉

Burley seems to like the color orange. He was high on the Vols under Pruitt, then went to a heavy Clemson lean. Now it seems to be between the Vols and Clemson, and losing Venables has to have hurt Clemson's chances here. Hoping RG can pull through here.

Burley seems to like the color orange. He was high on the Vols under Pruitt, then went to a heavy Clemson lean. Now it seems to be between the Vols and Clemson, and losing Venables has to have hurt Clemson's chances here. Hoping RG can pull through here.
Genetically predisposed to it

There are 3 things is this life that are guaranteed:

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Rodney Garner will pull a big-time DL from the state of GA every single recruiting cycle.

my goodness, i can't even keep up

when was the last time we were in on so many highly rated young stud's?

maybe Butch's Legacy year?
Probably but a lot of those guys basically fell into his lap. Those classes were as much or more good timing than Jones' recruiting "prowess". Whether due to Heupel and buzz around the program or NIL or both, this is the first time I can remember since Fulmer's prime that UT was competing for players that other top programs have as a priority.

my goodness, i can't even keep up

when was the last time we were in on so many highly rated young stud's?

maybe Butch's Legacy year?
2014 was a big legacy year.

2015 was definitely the best though, especially top end. 6 guys within the top 60. 16...SIXTEEN bluechips in one class. Would love to repeat that for sure.

Just talking who we landed. Not sure about the other guys we were in on and missed on.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back