‘23 GA SDE Victor Burley (Clemson commit)

Just gotta say I love Coach Pruitt. He doesn't do gimmicks like the wearing yeezys to media day or claim Tupac as his favorite artist. He just coaches football and is a real dude. His players see it and they're buying in. Whatever this recruiting class winds up looking like the future is bright.

Victor is a...... Burley fellow..

Be gentle....

Reactions: MadWorld
Garner puting in that work.
Garner is worth DC money. He recruits lights out and he’s an equally good position coach. DL makes a huge difference as we all know. He just needs to know that UT will beat any legit offer he gets by a good sum and UT needs to follow through to make sure he never leaves Knoxville until he’s ready to retire.

Garner is worth DC money. He recruits lights out and he’s an equally good position coach. DL makes a huge difference as we all know. He just needs to know that UT will beat any legit offer he gets by a good sum and UT needs to follow through to make sure he never leaves Knoxville until he’s ready to retire.
He’s not a mercenary nomad. He generally stays where he’s comfortable. He left us for UGA because he got to coach DL instead of TE. He left UGA for Auburn cuz alma mater and would still be there if Harsin wasn’t an idiot. Let’s not start Neidermeyering it with the annual money thing. White has a good history of keeping his coaches happy.

Some schools are starting to make a move in his recruitment.

“Clemson and Tennessee,” Burley told 247Sports on Tuesday night before elaborating on both.
Burley also popped in at Tennessee this past weekend.

“I just feel like at home too,” Burley said. “The new coaching staff I really feel that new coaching staff brings a new aura to the team, that feeling. The relationship between the coaches and players, their plan, their philosophy, what they’re striving for for the player and more importantly the person.”
wiltfong

Just gotta say I love Coach Pruitt. He doesn't do gimmicks like the wearing yeezys to media day or claim Tupac as his favorite artist. He just coaches football and is a real dude. His players see it and they're buying in. Whatever this recruiting class winds up looking like the future is bright.
I just want to quote this…well just because we all ended up being so wrong about him.

VN Store

Back