'19 GA S Jaylen McCollough (Tennessee signee)

Good pick-up. Don't think theres much to be worried about with Pruitt's recruiting ability. He's hitting Georgia hard which is exactly what we need. So far 8 recruits committed are from Georgia.

9 including Lakia Henry (Vidalia); 4 of our 5 highest-rated recruits are from GA.

Reactions: Sleegro
KA-BOOM! Tank! I know everybody thinks Beasley is going to play RB at UT, but I want a Beasley and Tank combo, throw in Fields all terrorizing WRs and RBs from the safety positions. It's a beautiful and painful thing to visualize
On the VQ podcast, they were referencing academic concerns for Anthony Harris.

I'm glad my source was right on him! Like I said, I don't get much inside info, but I was eager to share with y'all yesterday once I was told.

Welcome aboard, Tank!

Reactions: SmokinBob
Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train

Jaylen !!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 8
  • BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    723.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: drvenner
I have seen this gif quite a few times. I cannot for the life of me figure out wth is going on here. It is entertaining, though.
Looks to be a hip hop concert. She's dancing, and was not braced enough, or expecting, to take the impact. That's what I'm seeing, anyway...I could be completely wrong.

Looks to be a hip hop concert. She's dancing, and was not braced enough, or expecting, to take the impact. That's what I'm seeing, anyway...I could be completely wrong.
Madden level analysis imo

Late BOOOOOOM INCOMING!!!! Love how this class is coming together. Now just pick up a couple more Stud OL's and we going to start looking like a REAL SEC team and not a western MI. team.

VN Store

Back