'19 GA S Jaylen McCollough (Tennessee signee)

So after he commits ,alabama and Georgia want him to know he has official offer?

They mass-mailed him an official offer on August 1, when all programs papered their offer list. An official offer isn't a committable offer.

Where have you been? You got a lot of haters thinking they ran you off, or that you ran off because you were wrong about some commits that didn't happen.

Where have you been? You got a lot of haters thinking they ran you off, or that you ran off because you were wrong about some commits that didn't happen.
No lol... I just have been busy. Hope they are doing well. I don’t think I have been wrong about any recruits other than blades... Hill has soured so maybe wrong in the end there. I came too hot on the board and it’s probably better that I stay away... for spurts. Hope your doing good guys. Even 85 and Butchna...

No lol... I just have been busy. Hope they are doing well. I don’t think I have been wrong about any recruits other than blades... Hill has soured so maybe wrong in the end there. I came too hot on the board and it’s probably better that I stay away... for spurts. Hope your doing good guys. Even 85 and Butchna...
I tried to tell you coming in that hot was a good way to flame out.

No lol... I just have been busy. Hope they are doing well. I don’t think I have been wrong about any recruits other than blades... Hill has soured so maybe wrong in the end there. I came too hot on the board and it’s probably better that I stay away... for spurts. Hope your doing good guys. Even 85 and Butchna..

lol, they're not bad guys, and neither are you.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Don't let anybody run you off, taking heat is just part of the gig. Except for Ron, he can say anything and get away with it...But then again..the next time he has an unpopular opinion will be the first..😉

You need to go to the Hill and Bush threads. Hill definitely hasn't soured. Bush on the other hand......

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
You need to go to the Hill and Bush threads. Hill definitely hasn't soured. Bush on the other hand......
That’s who I meant sorry. Bush didn’t seem as hi on the list for Coach Pruitt but I haven’t talked to my friend about that stuff in a minute... so who knows probably waiting to see where Puckett goes... I know they really like him a lot.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Love this pickup. I have felt like this class needed a leader to take charge and lead the peer recruiting to another level. I think we just got him.

No one really wanted him.

He has already been recruited over by the other schools.

Wasn’t a priority.

Sloppy seconds again.

Reactions: LaagerVol
BOOM!!!

I really like this pick up. Love the quotes saying he loves football, is competitive, lives to hit. Those are the types we need.

Not worried at ALL about that 4.71. First of all he will likely get at least a little faster in college. Second, we’ve had corners in the not too distant past and Florida had a high draft pick in Tabor that ran 4.7 at the combine. He has good instincts and a high football iq. I think he gets fast enough to run 4.6-4.65 and even if he doesn’t it won’t be an issue at S/star
Know why they don’t time players AFTER they’re drafted? Because when it matters...your 40 doesn’t. Simeon Rice ran a 4.5 at the Combine...and never again.

Reactions: LaagerVol

We were.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
giphy.gif

Did anybody think it was cool that he wanted his teammates get some shine for their commitments? I thought that was the cool thing, forget puppies and all that.
Getting them alphas. Gotta love it.

VN Store

Back