‘23 GA S Jack Luttrell (Tennessee transfer)

Oh well? 😂 I’m married with kids doesn’t really matter. But good one.
Even more reason you shouldn’t be upset about our recruits hair style lol… I’d say he has a better feel for what works for the high school ladies than you

That style is cool again.
Weird new hipster thing it seems. Or maybe this is just what country kids are into again...idk. i just see Quinn Ewers and think "what the hell are you thinking?"

It has the feel of hipster irony...or maybe they think it legit looks good. Or maybe it does and they're ahead of the fashion curve and we'll all be rocking weird half mullets by 2025 😅

I mean...if you told a 90s kid that skinny jeans would be in style by 2010, you never could have made us believe it.

Weird new hipster thing it seems. Or maybe this is just what country kids are into again...idk. i just see Quinn Ewers and think "what the hell are you thinking?"

It has the feel of hipster irony...or maybe they think it legit looks good. Or maybe it does and they're ahead of the fashion curve and we'll all be rocking weird half mullets by 2025 😅

I mean...if you told a 90s kid that skinny jeans would be in style by 2010, you never could have made us believe it.

It’s often cyclical. Who would have thought early 1900s mens hair would return in fashion but Peaky Blinders made some folks go that route.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...04409e9b6734d55bffaf56a36876937.jpg?width=640
Seems like a fairly conservative hair style by today’s standards?

VN Store

Back