'20 GA S Doneiko Slaughter (UT SIGNEE)

One thing to keep in mind is Pruitt is aware that people take notice of his offers and players he targets. So he likes to keep some guys under Radar until last minute when nobody can do anything about it .it doesn’t mean they just now starting recruiting them. I’ve noticed after the Jordan young thing they changed the way they do business in kids they really think are being overlooked with big potential. Herm Edwards knows defensive players as well. So I suspect he is a good player without even watching his stuff yet.

One thing to keep in mind is Pruitt is aware that people take notice of his offers and players he targets. So he likes to keep some guys under Radar until last minute when nobody can do anything about it .it doesn’t mean they just now starting recruiting them. I’ve noticed after the Jordan young thing they changed the way they do business in kids they really think are being overlooked with big potential. Herm Edwards knows defensive players as well. So I suspect he is a good player without even watching his stuff yet.
This.

Recruits love Herm Edwards, and he played a big role in Slaughter committing to Arizona State, but Edwards and his staff will have to work hard to hold on here. The Georgia safety is coming off an official visit to Miami and he is set to visit Tennessee this weekend. The Hurricanes may be third on the list now, but the Vols have made this one interesting. He loves the NFL connection in Tempe, but Tennessee has Derrick Ansley, a former NFL coach too.
- Chad Simmons

Slaughter has emerged as the No. 1 remaining DB target on the board for the Vols, especially with Mordecai McDaniel flirting hard on a flip to UF. Slaughter doesn’t have elite speed like McDaniel, but he plays with an edge and physicality Pruitt covets. He visited Miami last weekend and a flip could be in store if the visit goes well on Rocky Top this weekend.
-Hubbs

VN Store

Back