'20 GA S Doneiko Slaughter (UT SIGNEE)

Just hope this isn't M.M. replacement, Florida is pushing hard for him.....Not saying I don't want Slaughter, just saying.

Ron’s kinda just a huge homer though so take it with a grain of a salt
source.gif

id consider Tennessee a threat.
Doneiko Slaughter is one who does as little media as possible. He does not like it and he never has. I have checked with some close to the new four-star DB out of Roswell, Ga., and everything I am hearing tells me the Vols are a school to watch.

He is committed to Arizona State, so everyone technically is chasing the Sun Devils.

Slaughter visited Miami last weekend, and this weekend, the one before the early national signing day, he will be in Knoxville.

Based on what I have gathered, both Herm Edwards and Jeremy Pruitt will be at the Slaughter home Wednesday.

This is not over yet. He does love Edwards and the staff at ASU, but Tennessee, especially Ansley and Pruitt, have his attention. Miami did a good job on the visit I have heard, but it appears that Tennessee is the much bigger threat at this time.

Slaughter is a baller. I love his toughness, instincts and the ability to play the run and pass.

I am told he and Ansley talk very often. He was in Knoxville for a couple of UT games this season, and he is one to keep an eye on this final week.

He is a definite to sign early.
-Chad Simmons

VN Store

Back