'20 GA S Doneiko Slaughter (UT SIGNEE)

Favorite former player named slaughter? I'll go Webster slaughter. Mostly because I can't think of another one. Haha

Enos "Country" Slaughter. This Hall-of-Fame outfielder played for the Cardinals from 1938-53, with time off for three years of military service in World War II. You might say that Slaughter was "Charlie Hustle" before Pete Rose.

Slaughter is, perhaps, best-known for his "famous 'Mad Dash' for home from first base on Harry Walker's hit in the eighth inning [of the decisive, 7th game of the 1946 World Series. He scored] the winning run after a delayed relay throw by the Red Sox' Johnny Pesky. The hit was ruled a double, though most observers felt it should have been ruled a single, as only the throw home allowed Walker to advance to second base. This play was named #10 on the Sporting News list of Baseball's 25 Greatest Moments in 1999. "Enos Slaughter - Wikipedia

Roswell was a #1 seed in GA's highest classification and if you watch his film he stands way out on defense. Really fast, great tackler, really good ball skills, playing with a cast on his arm.

Attachments

• IMG_6189.PNG
    IMG_6189.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Per 247, take a gander at Rivals.
I guess we take whichever recruiting ranking site that makes us feel good. We steal A.S.U. Recruits and gators steal ours. Let’s really hope rivals is right this time and the kid is an all American.

I guess we take whichever recruiting ranking site that makes us feel good. We steal A.S.U. Recruits and gators steal ours. Let’s really hope rivals is right this time and the kid is an all American.
That’s the rules. When MM committed he was only a 3 when he decommitted he turned into a 4. Duh.. MM is still a 3 on rivals by the way...

Or we take the time to understand context. Sometimes a recruit hasn't been as thoroughly or recently evaluated by some services. Most of us trust Pruitt more than services though, so there's that.

Reactions: hooter vol
Or we take the time to understand context. Sometimes a recruit hasn't been as thoroughly or recently evaluated by some services. Most of us trust Pruitt more than services though, so there's that.
I might normally agree but St. John's College DC is about as loaded as they come with recruits though 2022. Recruiting pundits, coaches, services etc have no reason not to be watching him (Mordecai) and their team on a regular basis... JMO

I might normally agree but St. John's College DC is about as loaded as they come with recruits though 2022. Recruiting pundits, coaches, services etc have no reason not to be watching him (Mordecai) and their team on a regular basis... JMO

I wasn't referring to MM.

Reactions: 99Vol

VN Store

Back