'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

Just an opinion of him as a running back. Back to testicles with elephantiasis and zen. 😎

Yeah, I know I have said it 100 times, but Beasley will be a beast at strong safety and/or the "star" position in college. Unless, of course, he grows into a LB. Either way, big,fast and physical football player wherever he plays

Yeah I saw that also have I posted. I guess we really do not know how big he is but if he is only 190-200 It would be hard for him to bulk up to a linebacker.

Still not seeing cornerstone SEC running back from a HS kid struggling to reach the 1000 yard mark...in high school.

Who ever said he would be a cornerstone RB for us? He may never even play RB here. Why do you think the staff are persuing other RBs?

Still not seeing cornerstone SEC running back from a HS kid struggling to reach the 1000 yard mark...in high school.
What did you think of Tim Jordan? I’m still convinced he ends up on D, but this staff is gonna do what it needs to get the play it needs.

Who ever said he would be a cornerstone RB for us? He may never even play RB here. Why do you think the staff are persuing other RBs?
Others have said he’s the ONE running back in this class. That’s what I’m talking about. Never seen him as a running back...period.

Reactions: AaronUT

VN Store

Back