'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

giphy.gif

I wouldn’t assume anything on Beasley yet, because his long-term home is going to depend on how he looks in the secondary and how he develops physically. But I do think he’s going to get his first look at safety. That’s still the only spot Tennessee really has discussed with him in recent months, and he told me a few days ago that he’s down to 210 pounds and still trying to get down to 205 or so.

-Callahan

He's your newest ILB IMO
possibly. they've got options. Banks could stay at LB or move back to RB. Beasley could be a safety, RB or ILB. Harrison can be an OLB or grow in to a DE. they've got a bunch of TE's they could look at and decide to move one to OLB or DE.

we'll see how it shakes out. lots of moving parts.

possibly. they've got options. Banks could stay at LB or move back to RB. Beasley could be a safety, RB or ILB. Harrison can be an OLB or grow in to a DE. they've got a bunch of TE's they could look at and decide to move one to OLB or DE.

we'll see how it shakes out. lots of moving parts.
Brown to DE 🙏🏻. DWA, Bumphus, Lowe at TE, Lowe, Gilbert, Bumphus at TE the next year

Fitz gonna adopt him as his new son. Seems to love hitting the weights as much as anybody on this class. Pruitt must have been sick of the small, flabby team he inherited. *Posts the Rucker Tweet about the team lifting through the season*

He and Roman are both gym rats. They're very advanced physically.

Beasley is a guy not a lot of people are talking about.
Would have been perfect OLB in Jancek's defense a few years back.

We kind of need a hammer at RB.
ILB are looking good with Bituli, To'oto,o, Kirkland, Ignot, Peterson and Banks.

Beasley probably has better ball security as a rb than Banks.

There are so many moving pieces on this team now. New toys! Spring ball is going to be really fun!

He and Roman are both gym rats. They're very advanced physically.

Beasley is a guy not a lot of people are talking about.
Would have been perfect OLB in Jancek's defense a few years back.

We kind of need a hammer at RB.
ILB are looking good with Bituli, To'oto,o, Kirkland, Ignot, Peterson and Banks.

Beasley probably has better ball security as a rb than Banks.

There are so many moving pieces on this team now. New toys! Spring ball is going to be really fun!

Agreed...Pruitt has recruited several guys that are awesome athletes with broad skill sets...it’s going to give him a lot of wiggle room...especially when he gets another class or two of those type of players

For long-term health, it is much preferable to cut weight then to add additional weight to reach playing condition.

Reactions: LittleVol
For long-term health, it is much preferable to cut weight then to add additional weight to reach playing condition. I'm an old fart so I tend to think in those terms.

For long-term health, it is much preferable to cut weight then to add additional weight to reach playing condition. I'm an old fart so I tend to think in those terms.

I much prefer to see guys cut weight then to increase weight to reach playing condition because of long-term health reasons. I'm an old fart so I tend to think in those terms.

VN Store

Back